Size 36: Nudie Easy Emil & Unbranded Selvedge - Straight
Posted 10/25/12 at 9:51pm by TMS2787 (0)
I have two pairs of jeans that I would like to off load, I have a pair I am currently working in and two waiting in the wings so these will never get worn, I am selling them for less than I payed....
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1738 Active Users (406 Members and 1332 Guests)
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 24 seconds ago
- › The Official BLUE BLUE JAPAN thread - all things indigo, many... 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 4 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 5 minutes ago
- › WrongWeather.net, Fashion & Lifestyle for Contemporary Men:... 6 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 6 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan