Buttero Tolfa Boots New With Box 41 (fits slightly large) Dark Cognac
Posted 2/13/14 at 8:42am by Cacatfish (+2)
These are a really nice pair of Buttero boots but they are a half size too small for me. The color is like a dark cognac with a little ochre. It looks great with grey or denim. They are new in...
Trader Reputation: (+2) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1844 Active Users (354 Members and 1490 Guests)
- › Australian Members 25 seconds ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 4 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 4 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Iron Heart 1634 jeans with rare old arcs, black 21oz. denim, worn... 7 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 8 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)