Buttero Tolfa Boots New With Box 41 (fits slightly large) Dark Cognac
Posted 2/13/14 at 8:42am by Cacatfish (+2)
These are a really nice pair of Buttero boots but they are a half size too small for me. The color is like a dark cognac with a little ochre. It looks great with grey or denim. They are new in...
Trader Reputation: (+2) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1106 Active Users (166 Members and 940 Guests)
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 51 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › T5 is a dud. Arnie should just retire. 4 minutes ago
- › Burgers....Hamburgers, Cheeseburgers, Burgers 7 minutes ago
- › deception 11 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 14 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 16 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 27 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...