Dries Van Noten Chevron Sweater | size M fits true
Posted 5/31/15 at 5:30pm by thatoneguy (+24)
Incredible Dries sweater bought back in 2011 and only worn twice, Kept in a sealed bag folded in closet, perfect condition. Size M and fits M-L based on how you want it to fit, its slightly short...
Trader Reputation: (+24) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1204 Active Users (240 Members and 964 Guests)
- › True Detective Season 2 44 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 7 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 10 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 13 minutes ago
- › Buy sunken metal toe taps 19 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 24 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...