Barena Toppa Jacket - Navy Cogo Size 50 IT - NWT - Linen/Cotton Lightweight
Posted 9/3/14 at 6:42pm by Cmac131313 (+9)
The Barena Toppa Jacket is an unstructured, three-button blazer, expertly made by experienced Italian craftsmen. Styled with the kind of relaxed European sophistication that allows it to be worn...
Suitsupply Washington Wool Cashmere Blazer - 44R - DROP
Posted 2/13/13 at 11:06am by Cmac131313 (+9)
Like new condition blazer in soft wool cashmere. No longer offered in this color, retail for $399. Happy to provide more pictures, just selling because I have lost...
Kiton White Long Sleeve Dress Shirt 15.5 / 39 - Perfect Condition
Posted 4/10/13 at 9:13pm by Cmac131313 (+9)
Kiton Dress Shirt Tag sz 15.5 american sz / 39 Italian sz (sleeves are longer/see measurements) Long sleeve - standard cuff All white Spread collar Mint/prestine condition - looks brand new,...
Polo Ralph Lauren Two-Button Charcoal Stripe Suit 42L Great Condition
Posted 2/6/13 at 12:32pm by Cmac131313 (+9)
p for sale is a beautiful Polo Ralph Lauren 2 button Charcoal pinstripe suit. It is just too big for me after loosing weight. Made in Italy by Corneliani. Fabric is excellent, great overall...
Like new solid gray Suit Supply Washington Cut 44R suit
Posted 1/9/13 at 2:01pm by Cmac131313 (+9)
Like new solid gray Suit Supply Washington Cut 44R suit. Only selling because I lost weight and it no longer fits. Worn twice and in perfect condition. Only alternations include length of pants...
RLPL Blazer Glen Plaid 44R - Excellent Condition - DROP
Posted 10/10/12 at 9:43am by Cmac131313 (+9)
Lightly used RLPL glen plaid blazer. Functional cuffs, ticket pocket, made in Italy. Only selling because I lost a lot of weight! Excellent condition, please see pictures. Let me know if you...
RLBL Charcoal Suit - 44L - Peak Lapel, Single Breasted - DROP
Posted 7/26/12 at 8:56am by Cmac131313 (+9)
Have a RLBL Charcoal grey suit with slight glen plaid (please see pictures as it is very insignificant). In great condition, will add measurements this evening if there is interest. Also happy to...
Trader Reputation: (+9) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1732 Active Users (385 Members and 1347 Guests)
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Suit Alerations 8 minutes ago
- › SW&D Suits and Blazers CHALLENGE Thread 13/Mar/15 - 30/Mar/15 10 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 11 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 11 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 12 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 13 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...