Bumped: 1 day, 3 hours ago
Ralph Lauren 100% silk vest, made in Italy, cream, Corneliani?
Posted 8/19/15 at 4:41pm by clotheshorse69 (+12)
This is in nice condition. Could use a trip to the cleaners. No size label. The width measures 18.5". Length is 26". It would be slim fitting on a 36" chest.
Bumped: 2 days, 22 hours ago
Santoni for Gucci oxford, wholecut, dress shoes, made in Italy, 100% authentic
Posted 8/19/15 at 4:50pm by clotheshorse69 (+12)
Have both high quality and sleek style with these whole cut, designer shoes by Gucci. Based on the design and construction, I am 90% sure these were made by Santoni. Very nice condition, buttery...
Bumped: 2 days, 23 hours ago
Inoxcrom 'Arena' bright colored orange ballpoint pen, made in Spain
Posted 8/17/15 at 3:59pm by clotheshorse69 (+12)
Lots of medium blue ink left. Barely used. The pen is made of brushed steel, and the barrel is a citrus-colored, durable plastic. Takes Inoxcrom G2 refills (Might also take the similarly modeled...
Bumped: 3 days, 4 hours ago
Vintage Krementz cufflinks, cuff links & studs, gold tone
Posted 8/17/15 at 4:06pm by clotheshorse69 (+12)
Well preserved. I want to say circa 60s. The facing of the links and studs are gold toned. Add the perfect finish to your tuxedo with this set. Price includes shipping. I accept Paypal.
Bumped: 4 days, 8 hours ago
Bumped: 1 week ago
Bumped: 1 week, 1 day ago
Sterling Versace linyard, wrist strap, 100% authentic, for Iphone, MP3, camera
Posted 8/17/15 at 3:47pm by clotheshorse69 (+12)
Bought this about 10 years ago in California. It came with a box and a card, but I don't have them anymore. I can't recall ever using it, but I'm calling this used because of the shelf wear. ...
Trader Reputation: (+12) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1385 Active Users (282 Members and 1103 Guests)
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 14 seconds ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Definitive MANBAG Thread, Part II: 2014~ 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Innsbruck Indy 9.5D (fits 10) Epaulet CXL used boot 11 minutes ago
- › $2495 MALO Olive Brown Buttoned Wool-Cashmere Coat Jacket 50... 12 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 15 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015