Allen Edmonds Neumora Double Monks Shell Cordovan US 8E
Posted 10/22/14 at 7:42am by xMaximex (+9)
These were bought from a fellow SFer and immediately topied and the straps reinforced (glued + restitched) because the straps on this model were known to be frail. Please note that they are marked...
Brunello Cucinelli Cashmere V-neck sweater (navy and gray) size 48
Posted 11/26/14 at 6:42pm by xMaximex (+9)
Selling this sweater as I don't wear it often. Worn only a handful of time, no visible stain or defects. Size 48, fits like a regular 48 from Brunello Cucinelli (don't have my measuring tape right...
Trader Reputation: (+9) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1814 Active Users (439 Members and 1375 Guests)
- › Is your wardrobe more expensive than your car? 35 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 46 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 5 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan