Allen Edmonds Neumora Double Monks Shell Cordovan US 8E
Posted 10/22/14 at 7:42am by xMaximex (+9)
These were bought from a fellow SFer and immediately topied and the straps reinforced (glued + restitched) because the straps on this model were known to be frail. Please note that they are marked...
Brunello Cucinelli Cashmere V-neck sweater (navy and gray) size 48
Posted 11/26/14 at 6:42pm by xMaximex (+9)
Selling this sweater as I don't wear it often. Worn only a handful of time, no visible stain or defects. Size 48, fits like a regular 48 from Brunello Cucinelli (don't have my measuring tape right...
Trader Reputation: (+9) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1024 Active Users (183 Members and 841 Guests)
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 7 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 13 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 20 minutes ago
- › Bangkok tailors 21 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...