FS: Japan Blue Raw Indigo Tapered Selvedge Denim 14.8oz BNWT
Posted 2/28/13 at 7:18am by treomen (0)
For sale is the Okayama based Japan Blue Denim, model JB0401 Tapered 14.8oz rigid indigo, sizes available 30/31/33. 14.8oz U.S cotton is used in order to create a more rugged jeans model like this...
Levi's Vintage Clothing LVC 1873 Cotton Duck Chore Jacket NWOT Men 40
Posted 10/15/12 at 8:34am by treomen (0)
For sale is a brand new Men 40 LVC Duck Canvas Chore Jacket. Rare item indeed. Actual measurement: Shoulder to shoulder: 18 inches Armpit to armpit: 22.5 inches Sleeve length from underarm: 17...
Levi's Vintage Clothing LVC 1890 Waist Overalls 125 Years' Anniversary
Posted 11/13/12 at 7:45am by treomen (0)
Nicely faded LVC 1890 for sale, by actual measurement: Waist: 33 inches Inseam: 27 inches Front rise: 13 inches Leg opens: 17 inches Valencia 555 production, back professionally...
Levi's Vintage Clothing LVC 1915 Cone Mills 501XX 36/36 Brand new with tags NWT
Posted 10/10/12 at 10:13am by treomen (0)
For sale is pair of brand new LVC 1915 Lot 501XX, here is the details: 1. Dry Indigo color 2. Brand new with tags, unwashed, shrink to fit 3. Selvedge 4. Cinchback 5. Suspender...
Levi's Vintage Clothing LVC 1901 Distressed Duck Canvas Waist Overalls 30/32 NWT
Posted 12/14/12 at 7:46pm by treomen (0)
Up for sale is an LVC 1901 Duck Waist Overalls, leather patch stated Lot 582. It has a factory weathered distressed wash with man-made oil dirt, looks very cool! Size: 30/32 (please see actual...
Levi's Vintage Clothing LVC 1915 Cone Mills 501XX Washed Special Edition 34/32
Posted 10/13/12 at 10:52am by treomen (0)
For sale is a pair of special edition of LVC 1915 Cone Mills Waist Overalls 501XX with belt loops and pocket flaps added. These added features are all made of tough duck canvas. Buttons are coated...
Vintage Lee Boss of the Road Denim Painter Pants (Zipper version)
Posted 11/12/12 at 2:57am by treomen (0)
Featuring suspender buttons, side tool pocket and characteristic diagonal cut front pockets, this pair of painter pants became popular within the America working class since birth. While this pair...
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 832 Active Users (104 Members and 728 Guests)
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 19 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 30 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 41 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 42 minutes ago
- › What kind of coat should I buy for that can handle winter? 46 minutes ago
- › Cheaney 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding