FS: Japan Blue Raw Indigo Tapered Selvedge Denim 14.8oz BNWT
Posted 2/28/13 at 7:18am by treomen (0)
For sale is the Okayama based Japan Blue Denim, model JB0401 Tapered 14.8oz rigid indigo, sizes available 30/31/33. 14.8oz U.S cotton is used in order to create a more rugged jeans model like this...
Levi's Vintage Clothing LVC 1873 Cotton Duck Chore Jacket NWOT Men 40
Posted 10/15/12 at 8:34am by treomen (0)
For sale is a brand new Men 40 LVC Duck Canvas Chore Jacket. Rare item indeed. Actual measurement: Shoulder to shoulder: 18 inches Armpit to armpit: 22.5 inches Sleeve length from underarm: 17...
Levi's Vintage Clothing LVC 1890 Waist Overalls 125 Years' Anniversary
Posted 11/13/12 at 7:45am by treomen (0)
Nicely faded LVC 1890 for sale, by actual measurement: Waist: 33 inches Inseam: 27 inches Front rise: 13 inches Leg opens: 17 inches Valencia 555 production, back professionally...
Levi's Vintage Clothing LVC 1915 Cone Mills 501XX 36/36 Brand new with tags NWT
Posted 10/10/12 at 10:13am by treomen (0)
For sale is pair of brand new LVC 1915 Lot 501XX, here is the details: 1. Dry Indigo color 2. Brand new with tags, unwashed, shrink to fit 3. Selvedge 4. Cinchback 5. Suspender...
Levi's Vintage Clothing LVC 1901 Distressed Duck Canvas Waist Overalls 30/32 NWT
Posted 12/14/12 at 7:46pm by treomen (0)
Up for sale is an LVC 1901 Duck Waist Overalls, leather patch stated Lot 582. It has a factory weathered distressed wash with man-made oil dirt, looks very cool! Size: 30/32 (please see actual...
Levi's Vintage Clothing LVC 1915 Cone Mills 501XX Washed Special Edition 34/32
Posted 10/13/12 at 10:52am by treomen (0)
For sale is a pair of special edition of LVC 1915 Cone Mills Waist Overalls 501XX with belt loops and pocket flaps added. These added features are all made of tough duck canvas. Buttons are coated...
Vintage Lee Boss of the Road Denim Painter Pants (Zipper version)
Posted 11/12/12 at 2:57am by treomen (0)
Featuring suspender buttons, side tool pocket and characteristic diagonal cut front pockets, this pair of painter pants became popular within the America working class since birth. While this pair...
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1653 Active Users (365 Members and 1288 Guests)
- › Tux - Tom Ford MTO vs "cheaper" Savile Row type MTM option 43 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 5 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 15 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...