FS: Japan Blue Raw Indigo Tapered Selvedge Denim 14.8oz BNWT
Posted 2/28/13 at 7:18am by treomen (0)
For sale is the Okayama based Japan Blue Denim, model JB0401 Tapered 14.8oz rigid indigo, sizes available 30/31/33. 14.8oz U.S cotton is used in order to create a more rugged jeans model like this...
Levi's Vintage Clothing LVC 1873 Cotton Duck Chore Jacket NWOT Men 40
Posted 10/15/12 at 8:34am by treomen (0)
For sale is a brand new Men 40 LVC Duck Canvas Chore Jacket. Rare item indeed. Actual measurement: Shoulder to shoulder: 18 inches Armpit to armpit: 22.5 inches Sleeve length from underarm: 17...
Levi's Vintage Clothing LVC 1890 Waist Overalls 125 Years' Anniversary
Posted 11/13/12 at 7:45am by treomen (0)
Nicely faded LVC 1890 for sale, by actual measurement: Waist: 33 inches Inseam: 27 inches Front rise: 13 inches Leg opens: 17 inches Valencia 555 production, back professionally...
Levi's Vintage Clothing LVC 1915 Cone Mills 501XX 36/36 Brand new with tags NWT
Posted 10/10/12 at 10:13am by treomen (0)
For sale is pair of brand new LVC 1915 Lot 501XX, here is the details: 1. Dry Indigo color 2. Brand new with tags, unwashed, shrink to fit 3. Selvedge 4. Cinchback 5. Suspender...
Levi's Vintage Clothing LVC 1901 Distressed Duck Canvas Waist Overalls 30/32 NWT
Posted 12/14/12 at 7:46pm by treomen (0)
Up for sale is an LVC 1901 Duck Waist Overalls, leather patch stated Lot 582. It has a factory weathered distressed wash with man-made oil dirt, looks very cool! Size: 30/32 (please see actual...
Levi's Vintage Clothing LVC 1915 Cone Mills 501XX Washed Special Edition 34/32
Posted 10/13/12 at 10:52am by treomen (0)
For sale is a pair of special edition of LVC 1915 Cone Mills Waist Overalls 501XX with belt loops and pocket flaps added. These added features are all made of tough duck canvas. Buttons are coated...
Vintage Lee Boss of the Road Denim Painter Pants (Zipper version)
Posted 11/12/12 at 2:57am by treomen (0)
Featuring suspender buttons, side tool pocket and characteristic diagonal cut front pockets, this pair of painter pants became popular within the America working class since birth. While this pair...
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1366 Active Users (280 Members and 1086 Guests)
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 3 seconds ago
- › SNS Herning- fits? 1 minute ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 1 minute ago
- › Double Breasted Style. 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 8 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 11 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 12 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 14 minutes ago
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...