For Sale: Stubbs & Wootton Burgundy Velvet Slippers 9.5US
Posted 12/26/12 at 9:31am by dry the rain (0)
Worn all of two times before I realized they're just too small for me. In great shape, with very minimal wear (as you can see from the photos). The shoe bag and cloth they came with included. Price...
|For Sale or Trade|
dry the rain
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 924 Active Users (162 Members and 762 Guests)
- › Unipair - Gentlemen's Shoe Boutique - Official Affiliate Thread 2 seconds ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 40 seconds ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 3 minutes ago
- › WTB Alden Indy 405 - 7.5 5 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 14 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 15 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 20 minutes ago
- › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask... 27 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...