EVILGENIUSDAN's LIQUIDATION: Nom De Guerre m65, Nepenthes NYC buttondowns
Posted 6/7/13 at 6:44pm by evilgeniusdan (+1)
NOTE: PLEASE REFER TO BELOW FOR PICTURES Unfortunately the time has come to liquidate my closet, including some of my most rare/prized items. Really sad to see much of this go but I'm finding...
Trader Reputation: (+1) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1143 Active Users (173 Members and 970 Guests)
- › S.E.H Kelly 30 seconds ago
- › Leather or rubber soles? 47 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Aquascutum navy suit, 52R 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Jeeves - Vass shoes and elegant menswear accessories - Official... 4 minutes ago
- › How about Cole Haan Made in Maine shoes 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Tweed Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...