Pringle sportcoat sz. 38, prince of wales dark gray, made in Italy.
Posted 2/28/15 at 7:38pm by acecow (+5)
PRICE DROP!!! This time the price is firm. No more drops. Great jacket for sale. The brand is Pringle of Scotland, but it's made in Italy. Go figure... It is unlined and half-canvassed with...
Trader Reputation: (+5) Feedback 83% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1479 Active Users (332 Members and 1147 Guests)
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 9 seconds ago
- › Deconstructed Z Zegna suit 34 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Why all the hate for wholecuts? 10 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 12 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...