Bumped: 7 hours, 51 minutes ago
*DROP* Samurai 15th Anniversary Horse Leather/Persimmon Vest (XL)
Posted 6/11/16 at 7:57pm by Arizor (+7)
Samurai's 15th anniversary persimmon vest with Hemiji horse leather. Incredible quality, feels like wearing your favourite quilt, going to look amazing over time. Size XL, not available anywhere on...
Bumped: 1 day, 18 hours ago
Bumped: 4 days, 5 hours ago
*BIG DROP* SugarCane Shirt - Black with Red Polka Dots (L)
Posted 3/5/15 at 4:24pm by Arizor (+7)
Sugar Cane Work Shirt in Black with Red Polka Dots in a Corduroy fabric. Size is L, looking for $110 USD. Measurements: Chest 22 Shoulder 18 Sleeve 26 Back 28
Bumped: 5 days, 7 hours ago
Bumped: 1 week ago
Bumped: 1 week, 2 days ago
Bumped: 1 week, 3 days ago
***BIG DROP*** Nom de Guerre Black Wool Blazer (XL slim fit)
Posted 6/27/13 at 6:35pm by Arizor (+7)
This is an NdG wool blazer with asymmetrical pocket. Amazing piece, I absolutely love the detailing and design, but too big now I've lost weight. Since NdG closed this is of course enormously...
Sugar Cane 1934 Worlds Fair Work Shirt (42-44" chest)
Posted 8/26/13 at 3:37am by Arizor (+7)
This is size XL, asking 150USD, 50% of what it cost from SelfEdge. Shipping free within Australia, International PM me and we'll figure something worthwhile out. Measurements (inches): P2P -...
Vintage Black Peacoat (fits a 42-44" chest) ***DROP***
Posted 6/27/13 at 6:45pm by Arizor (+7)
This is a vintage peacoat I bought ages ago from a dealer, I can't determine how old it is but it's great quality, very heavy wool, too warm for Australia (unless you live in Tassie!). Looking for...
Trader Reputation: (+7) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 958 Active Users (110 Members and 848 Guests)
- › Eidos Napoli 1 minute ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 9 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › ethan's Musing on the Near East 11 minutes ago
- › Official Customs, Duties, and International Shipping Questions and... 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 13 minutes ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 15 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 22 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding