Maison Martin Margiela H&M hm collaboration items (Lots of items!)
Posted 12/18/12 at 10:45am by mint (0)
I have a bunch of items left over from the H&M / hm x Maison Martin Margiela collab from when I was proxying or buying for clients. Mostly just what is left over from a size range I pulled from the...
Margiela for H&M hm White hight top sneakers Trompe L'oeil size 8
Posted 12/24/12 at 12:23pm by mint (0)
Size 8 HMMMM Trompe L'oeil Sneakers in White I might have other sizes and the red one! Fit large, would be good for size 8-9 (I sized down from 10 to 9 for mine) Picked up a few sizes for myself...
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1559 Active Users (371 Members and 1188 Guests)
- › Tuxedos in NYC 34 seconds ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 1 minute ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 7 minutes ago
- › concerts 10 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 11 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 13 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...