two nice medium sweaters Brooks brothers and LL Bean
Posted 2/23/14 at 1:51pm by ruben (+8)
Brooks Brothers Medium, V-neck, 100% Scottish Lambswool, Made in Hong Kong no holes, a bit pill-y 21" chest, 27" sleeve (uncuffed), asking $30...
Zegna by Incotex (?) Gray Flannel Pants 32" waist flat front
Posted 1/23/14 at 9:54pm by ruben (+8)
I bought these pants either on ebay of the forum a couple years back (during one of those incotex crazes), I just now was going to have them taken out in length to wear, and realized that there...
WTT I'd like to trade my 33" APC NS for a smaller waist size.
Posted 8/22/12 at 7:04pm by ruben (+8)
I hav a pair of APC New standards I bought secondhand on this forum many years ago, they're size 33" waist and thus have never really fit me. I'd love to trade them for a pair of 32" or maybe even...
Cheap Ties Brooks Brothers, Polo, Lands End, Talbot
Posted 7/21/13 at 7:21pm by ruben (+8)
ties $8 each Lands End BB Lands End Robert Talbot BB Polo Brooks Brothers
Aquascutum and Vintage Polo Raincoats, Hickey Freeman Flight Coat
Posted 12/9/12 at 11:10pm by ruben (+8)
Aquascutum Raincoat Aqua5 model, single breasted, with belt, made in Canada, 55/45 cotton blend tagged 40 Tall 23" chest, sleeves are around 35" when measured like a shirt, 48" long bottom of...
11D shoes Grenson for Paul Stuart's Choice, AE Byron, PRL Loafers
Posted 12/29/12 at 1:25pm by ruben (+8)
Grenson (Masterpiece?) for Paul Stuart "Stuart's Choice" Size 11D, I'm pretty positive that's a US size, I'm an 11D and they're not too big or small, just a last that doesn't work great for...
NWT Barbour Sportcoats/Jackets tweed, linen sizes 38-40
Posted 2/12/12 at 3:09pm by ruben (+8)
I was at the Barbour outlet for their post-Christmas sale and went a little crazy leaving with both arms full of bags. Realizing I had bought way too much, and a number of "duplicate" items here's...
Trader Reputation: (+8) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1363 Active Users (347 Members and 1016 Guests)
- › Kent Wang nailhead suit with vest for wedding just now
- › RULES for the tall and skinny man 28 seconds ago
- › What makes expensive shoes (John Lobb, Edward Green etc) worth the... 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 4 minutes ago
- › FS: All NWT Breuer & Isaia Wool/Silk/Cashmere/Cotton Ties, Scarves,... 5 minutes ago
- › Meermin MTO Suede Adelaide --- Thread for those ordering. 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 9 minutes ago
- › What should be in my undergraduate wardrobe? 11 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)