Polo Ralph Lauren Crocket and Jones Dalton Shell Cordovan Penny Loafers 11 D
Posted 1/15/15 at 9:34am by ruben (+9)
For Sale is a pair of Polo Ralph Lauren Dalton Loafers, made in England of Shell Cordovan by Crocket and Jones size 11D I bought these on ebay a couple years ago, the sizing was weird for me. I...
New w Box Trickers "Not Stow" Wingtip Boots 10.5 UK ~11 US
Posted 1/15/15 at 9:13am by ruben (+9)
For sale is a pair of new, in box, never worn outdoors, only put on for a brief indoor try-on Trickers boots This is a pair of "not Stows" they're very similar to the Stow boot but made on the...
two nice medium sweaters Brooks brothers and LL Bean
Posted 2/23/14 at 1:51pm by ruben (+9)
Brooks Brothers Medium, V-neck, 100% Scottish Lambswool, Made in Hong Kong no holes, a bit pill-y 21" chest, 27" sleeve (uncuffed), asking $30...
WTT I'd like to trade my 33" APC NS for a smaller waist size.
Posted 8/22/12 at 7:04pm by ruben (+9)
I hav a pair of APC New standards I bought secondhand on this forum many years ago, they're size 33" waist and thus have never really fit me. I'd love to trade them for a pair of 32" or maybe even...
Aquascutum and Vintage Polo Raincoats, Hickey Freeman Flight Coat
Posted 12/9/12 at 11:10pm by ruben (+9)
Aquascutum Raincoat Aqua5 model, single breasted, with belt, made in Canada, 55/45 cotton blend tagged 40 Tall 23" chest, sleeves are around 35" when measured like a shirt, 48" long bottom of...
11D shoes Grenson for Paul Stuart's Choice, AE Byron, PRL Loafers
Posted 12/29/12 at 1:25pm by ruben (+9)
Grenson (Masterpiece?) for Paul Stuart "Stuart's Choice" Size 11D, I'm pretty positive that's a US size, I'm an 11D and they're not too big or small, just a last that doesn't work great for...
Trader Reputation: (+9) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1666 Active Users (402 Members and 1264 Guests)
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 55 seconds ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › Momotaro 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › obat aborsi kalimantan > 2bb4042d > obat aborsi manjur 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 8 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 11 minutes ago
- › obat aborsi jambi> 2bb4042d > obat aborsi tuntas 11 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth