Polo Ralph Lauren Crocket and Jones Dalton Shell Cordovan Penny Loafers 11 D
Posted 1/15/15 at 9:34am by ruben (+9)
For Sale is a pair of Polo Ralph Lauren Dalton Loafers, made in England of Shell Cordovan by Crocket and Jones size 11D I bought these on ebay a couple years ago, the sizing was weird for me. I...
New w Box Trickers "Not Stow" Wingtip Boots 10.5 UK ~11 US
Posted 1/15/15 at 9:13am by ruben (+9)
For sale is a pair of new, in box, never worn outdoors, only put on for a brief indoor try-on Trickers boots This is a pair of "not Stows" they're very similar to the Stow boot but made on the...
two nice medium sweaters Brooks brothers and LL Bean
Posted 2/23/14 at 1:51pm by ruben (+9)
Brooks Brothers Medium, V-neck, 100% Scottish Lambswool, Made in Hong Kong no holes, a bit pill-y 21" chest, 27" sleeve (uncuffed), asking $30...
Zegna by Incotex (?) Gray Flannel Pants 32" waist flat front
Posted 1/23/14 at 9:54pm by ruben (+9)
I bought these pants either on ebay of the forum a couple years back (during one of those incotex crazes), I just now was going to have them taken out in length to wear, and realized that there...
WTT I'd like to trade my 33" APC NS for a smaller waist size.
Posted 8/22/12 at 7:04pm by ruben (+9)
I hav a pair of APC New standards I bought secondhand on this forum many years ago, they're size 33" waist and thus have never really fit me. I'd love to trade them for a pair of 32" or maybe even...
Aquascutum and Vintage Polo Raincoats, Hickey Freeman Flight Coat
Posted 12/9/12 at 11:10pm by ruben (+9)
Aquascutum Raincoat Aqua5 model, single breasted, with belt, made in Canada, 55/45 cotton blend tagged 40 Tall 23" chest, sleeves are around 35" when measured like a shirt, 48" long bottom of...
11D shoes Grenson for Paul Stuart's Choice, AE Byron, PRL Loafers
Posted 12/29/12 at 1:25pm by ruben (+9)
Grenson (Masterpiece?) for Paul Stuart "Stuart's Choice" Size 11D, I'm pretty positive that's a US size, I'm an 11D and they're not too big or small, just a last that doesn't work great for...
Trader Reputation: (+9) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1015 Active Users (181 Members and 834 Guests)
- › Random fashion thoughts 5 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 2 minutes ago
- › To have a look out to the 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 17 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge April 27th, 2015: The Knit Tie 17 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 21 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 23 minutes ago
- › Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists 25 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...