Polo Ralph Lauren Crocket and Jones Dalton Shell Cordovan Penny Loafers 11 D
Posted 1/15/15 at 9:34am by ruben (+9)
For Sale is a pair of Polo Ralph Lauren Dalton Loafers, made in England of Shell Cordovan by Crocket and Jones size 11D I bought these on ebay a couple years ago, the sizing was weird for me. I...
New w Box Trickers "Not Stow" Wingtip Boots 10.5 UK ~11 US
Posted 1/15/15 at 9:13am by ruben (+9)
For sale is a pair of new, in box, never worn outdoors, only put on for a brief indoor try-on Trickers boots This is a pair of "not Stows" they're very similar to the Stow boot but made on the...
two nice medium sweaters Brooks brothers and LL Bean
Posted 2/23/14 at 1:51pm by ruben (+9)
Brooks Brothers Medium, V-neck, 100% Scottish Lambswool, Made in Hong Kong no holes, a bit pill-y 21" chest, 27" sleeve (uncuffed), asking $30...
WTT I'd like to trade my 33" APC NS for a smaller waist size.
Posted 8/22/12 at 7:04pm by ruben (+9)
I hav a pair of APC New standards I bought secondhand on this forum many years ago, they're size 33" waist and thus have never really fit me. I'd love to trade them for a pair of 32" or maybe even...
Aquascutum and Vintage Polo Raincoats, Hickey Freeman Flight Coat
Posted 12/9/12 at 11:10pm by ruben (+9)
Aquascutum Raincoat Aqua5 model, single breasted, with belt, made in Canada, 55/45 cotton blend tagged 40 Tall 23" chest, sleeves are around 35" when measured like a shirt, 48" long bottom of...
11D shoes Grenson for Paul Stuart's Choice, AE Byron, PRL Loafers
Posted 12/29/12 at 1:25pm by ruben (+9)
Grenson (Masterpiece?) for Paul Stuart "Stuart's Choice" Size 11D, I'm pretty positive that's a US size, I'm an 11D and they're not too big or small, just a last that doesn't work great for...
Trader Reputation: (+9) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 917 Active Users (111 Members and 806 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 49 seconds ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 20 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 20 minutes ago
- › British shaving brush makers 26 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 27 minutes ago
- › Bespoke shoes in UK - a more affordable option? 28 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...