Polo Ralph Lauren Crocket and Jones Dalton Shell Cordovan Penny Loafers 11 D
Posted 1/15/15 at 9:34am by ruben (+9)
For Sale is a pair of Polo Ralph Lauren Dalton Loafers, made in England of Shell Cordovan by Crocket and Jones size 11D I bought these on ebay a couple years ago, the sizing was weird for me. I...
New w Box Trickers "Not Stow" Wingtip Boots 10.5 UK ~11 US
Posted 1/15/15 at 9:13am by ruben (+9)
For sale is a pair of new, in box, never worn outdoors, only put on for a brief indoor try-on Trickers boots This is a pair of "not Stows" they're very similar to the Stow boot but made on the...
two nice medium sweaters Brooks brothers and LL Bean
Posted 2/23/14 at 1:51pm by ruben (+9)
Brooks Brothers Medium, V-neck, 100% Scottish Lambswool, Made in Hong Kong no holes, a bit pill-y 21" chest, 27" sleeve (uncuffed), asking $30...
WTT I'd like to trade my 33" APC NS for a smaller waist size.
Posted 8/22/12 at 7:04pm by ruben (+9)
I hav a pair of APC New standards I bought secondhand on this forum many years ago, they're size 33" waist and thus have never really fit me. I'd love to trade them for a pair of 32" or maybe even...
Aquascutum and Vintage Polo Raincoats, Hickey Freeman Flight Coat
Posted 12/9/12 at 11:10pm by ruben (+9)
Aquascutum Raincoat Aqua5 model, single breasted, with belt, made in Canada, 55/45 cotton blend tagged 40 Tall 23" chest, sleeves are around 35" when measured like a shirt, 48" long bottom of...
11D shoes Grenson for Paul Stuart's Choice, AE Byron, PRL Loafers
Posted 12/29/12 at 1:25pm by ruben (+9)
Grenson (Masterpiece?) for Paul Stuart "Stuart's Choice" Size 11D, I'm pretty positive that's a US size, I'm an 11D and they're not too big or small, just a last that doesn't work great for...
Trader Reputation: (+9) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1131 Active Users (176 Members and 955 Guests)
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 13 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 14 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 17 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 21 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 22 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 27 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 28 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 32 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...