38R slim Ermenegildo Zegna jacket / sportcoat / blazer from Saks Fifth Avenue + Canali tie from Mario's
Posted 9/14/12 at 3:07pm by hyogen (+4)
NOT altered in anyway. Size 38R. Purchased from Saks Fifth Avenue in Portland, Oregon (they're no longer open) Velvet/Velour-like, thin corduroy. Reason for selling: wanting to fund...
Super Rare "Louis Vuitton" Burton Snowboard/Ski Jacket and Pants Sz: M/L
Posted 11/14/12 at 5:27pm by hyogen (+4)
I also have the size 9 or 9.5 matching "Sabbath" boots that I'd sell if anyone was seriously interested. I'll put this up on ebay pretty soon--need to free up some cash before black friday...
Mountain Hardware Shirts and Pant - climbing / outdoors clothes Medium / Large
Posted 11/4/12 at 11:12pm by hyogen (+4)
Two like new shirts that are size Medium. The orange shirt has a side venting system - you can unzip on the sides of the shirt to allow more breathability. The greyish/brown/white shirt has a...
Various Plaid shirts - WeSC, Lrg Wovens, Zoo York, Salt Valley Western, DC, Mtn Hardware, A&F
Posted 11/25/12 at 6:58pm by hyogen (+4)
All of these shirts have been worn just a couple times - No rips, tears, stains. Have seen a couple of wash/dry cycles. All retailed at around $50 - $75. I'm happy to combine shipping. If you...
Trader Reputation: (+4) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1666 Active Users (361 Members and 1305 Guests)
- › Bauhaus on a Budget – a Rodina Review 2 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 2 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 2 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 3 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...