WTT Schott 654 sz. small in cherry for a 34 or small in a 141 or equivalent
Posted 10/9/13 at 11:03am by hrb (+15)
Looking to trade my Schott 654 in cherry for a 141, 641, or equivalent in a 34 or 36. I need the extra sleeve space for riding. Really tough to let this one go.. Would also, consider a straight up...
Size Medium NWOT Fred Perry Jacket PRICE DROP! I WANT THIS GONE!
Posted 12/18/12 at 12:53pm by hrb (+15)
Just got home from holidays! Sorry for the delay those of you asking for pics! Cleaning closet! Fred Perry tennis jacket. Actually has partial tags, never worn. Size Medium, purchased from Harry...
Trader Reputation: (+15) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1750 Active Users (448 Members and 1302 Guests)
- › things that are making you happy 55 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 5 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 8 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...