Carmina Dark Brown Suede Loafer Simpson Last UK9.5
Posted 3/13/15 at 7:47pm by AriGold (+6)
Bought these Carmina loafers but they are a tad too big for my feet. Wore it once and decided it just didn't fit right. These are a beautiful shade of dark brown, and the simpson last is so...
Mark Mcnairy x Engineered Garments Long Wing Brogues Sz US10
Posted 6/1/14 at 12:03am by AriGold (+6)
Bought these about 2 years back but finding less and less casual days to wear these and haven't touched them in about a year. Treated well, reasonably light heel wear, and toe taps installed. Shoe...
Trader Reputation: (+6) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1680 Active Users (403 Members and 1277 Guests)
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 33 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 48 seconds ago
- › Samuelsohn Navy Herringbone VBC 130s Suit 42R 35W 1 minute ago
- › Disney Buys Lucasfilm For $4 Billion! STAR WARS EPISODE VII... 1 minute ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 4 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 5 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 5 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...