NWT Belvest 100% linen SC 52/42R unstructured 3/2 roll
Posted 1/16/13 at 9:48pm by Guitar Preacher (0)
NWT Belvest mens sport jacket size EU52/US42R. The sleeves are unfinished and comes with all additional buttons. It is only lined in the sleeves. Side vents, 100% linen, unstructured soft...
WTB raw or once wash denim jacket large maybe medium (LVC,APC,Flathead,RRL,Sugarcane) $0-250
Posted 7/5/12 at 3:46pm by Guitar Preacher (0)
Looking for a raw or one wash denim jacket with somewhere around a 22"-23" ptp. Interested in all cuts but mostly type III. Corduroy collars are cool too. The brands in the title aren't all I am...
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 971 Active Users (171 Members and 800 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 11 minutes ago
- › Folded Up Shirt P0rn 12 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 13 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 14 minutes ago
- › Frederick Scholte 16 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 20 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 22 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 24 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...