Frederique Constant moonphase silver cased watch with spare strap
Posted 9/4/14 at 4:24am by Henry Carter (+1)
Up for sale is a beloved watch that just doesn't get worn enough anymore. Purchased new by myself for $995 in 2011 it's now half price. Well kept in a watch box with minimal scratches and...
Trader Reputation: (+1) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1747 Active Users (411 Members and 1336 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 8 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 8 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 11 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...