PRICE DROP! Denim X 5: including two Styleforum special makes and one seriously unreal CF.
Posted 11/12/14 at 9:13am by lefty (+8)
Five pairs from my archives. Measurements are give or take ½". No holes of blown seams. Will deal on multiples. Shipping included CONUS. 1. This was a SF makeup I think by Mauro. $75 >...
FINAL PRICE DROP! NWT - Mabitex/Incotex wool and line - 52EU (though 50EU may apply)
Posted 5/4/13 at 8:55am by lefty (+8)
Most are 50 DUE style which means slim. All the usual features are there - split/curtained waist, triple front closure. PRICE DROP Linens are now $45 - Wools are now $65 shipped conus....
Trader Reputation: (+8) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1842 Active Users (433 Members and 1409 Guests)
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Patrick Booth's (Almost) Daily Haiku Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › ***The Not Even Slightly Official SW+D Booze and Cocktail Thread*** 6 minutes ago
- › Viccel.com socks 6 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth