FS/FT : Edward Green Galway 11/11.5. Dark oak Antique & Walnut Country Calf
Posted 3/27/14 at 4:25am by ap10046 (+2)
Hi all, It is with much sadness I must let my beloved EG Galways go. Edward Green Galway's are in Dark Oak/Walnut Country Calf on the 82 last. UK 11/11/.5 D. Have always been treed, bagged and...
|For Sale or Trade|
REDUCED FURTHER!!!!! DROPS!!!! FS : Grenson Smith Chukka. Dark Oak suede. 11UK. RARE!
Posted 10/22/12 at 9:35am by ap10046 (+2)
Want to sell or trade my Dark Brown Grenson Smith 2 eyelet Chukka boots that I bought new in September. They are really very nice. I love the shape. The only wear showing is on the leather soles,...
SOLD!! Crockett & Jones Cottesmore Boots. 10.5UK / 11-11.5US. Burnished "Antique" Chestnut
Posted 7/25/13 at 10:22am by ap10046 (+2)
Hi all Very Very sad to see these go, but they just don't get worn anymore and have been moping around in the box. They are in fantastic condition. No rips, tears, scuffs, nothing. The soles are...
Crockett & Jones Como. Driving Loafers. Dark Brown. 10.5 UK. BNIB
Posted 9/30/13 at 9:37pm by ap10046 (+2)
Up for sale are a pair of quite rare Crockett & Jones Como's. Part of their Driving Shoes range. Bracken ( sort of a mid-dark brown) Calf leather. Cleated Rubber Sole. Size is 10.5 UK. Should fit...
SOLD!!! Edward Green Asquith. Dark Oak Antique. 11.5/12
Posted 9/23/13 at 10:40am by ap10046 (+2)
Up for sale are a pair of brand new Edward Green Asquiths. Last : 888 UK/US Size : 11.5/12 Color : Dark Oak Antique Boxed/Bagged/Polishing Mat/Leaflet. $785, shipped worldwide. Will Trade with...
|For Sale or Trade|
SOLD!! BIG REDUCTION!!!! FS : Carmina Chelsea Boots. Dark Brown Suede. MINT!! UK 10.5
Posted 12/2/12 at 10:06pm by ap10046 (+2)
Up for sale are my absolutely MINT Carmina Chelsea Boots in Size UK 10.5 on the Simpson last. They have been worn very sparingly and have always been bagged and treed. Super soft dark brown suede...
BIG REDUCTION!!!! FS : Crockett & Jones Tetbury. Dark Brown Suede. MINT! UK 11.
Posted 12/2/12 at 9:33pm by ap10046 (+2)
Up for sale are my C&J Tetbury's in dark Brown Suede. Sleek 348 last. Dainite soles. Boxed with Bags. Size UK 11 / US 11.5 (?). They have been worn extremely sparingly. Soles show almost no signs...
Trader Reputation: (+2) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 993 Active Users (170 Members and 823 Guests)
- › I can't find this type of collar anywhere - any MTM stores have this? 2 minutes ago
- › Solito Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › First Pair of Odd Trousers 14 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Common Projects Officer Derby Sienna 39 15 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 17 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays