Alfred Dunhill Sentryman Revolette Pen(s..?). Gotta see this!
Posted 4/30/15 at 11:02pm by ap10046 (+2)
Some more Alfred Dunhill goodies! Ever hear of the term "Weapon's Grade?" Well, here's one for you..a Pen! I mean this thing simply decimates anything else out there..I own a few MB's, ST...
Dunhill Avorities Leather Single Zip Briefcase & Heist Traveller Strolley
Posted 4/30/15 at 12:17am by ap10046 (+2)
Hi Lads Up for your discerning consideration are 2 BRAND NEW, with the little plastic/tape protective bits on the metalware, Alfred Dunhill bags..Both are super rare, were staggeringly expensive...
FS/FT : Edward Green Galway 11/11.5. Dark oak Antique & Walnut Country Calf
Posted 3/27/14 at 4:25am by ap10046 (+2)
Hi all, It is with much sadness I must let my beloved EG Galways go. Edward Green Galway's are in Dark Oak/Walnut Country Calf on the 82 last. UK 11/11/.5 D. Have always been treed, bagged and...
|For Sale or Trade|
REDUCED FURTHER!!!!! DROPS!!!! FS : Grenson Smith Chukka. Dark Oak suede. 11UK. RARE!
Posted 10/22/12 at 9:35am by ap10046 (+2)
Want to sell or trade my Dark Brown Grenson Smith 2 eyelet Chukka boots that I bought new in September. They are really very nice. I love the shape. The only wear showing is on the leather soles,...
SOLD!! Crockett & Jones Cottesmore Boots. 10.5UK / 11-11.5US. Burnished "Antique" Chestnut
Posted 7/25/13 at 10:22am by ap10046 (+2)
Hi all Very Very sad to see these go, but they just don't get worn anymore and have been moping around in the box. They are in fantastic condition. No rips, tears, scuffs, nothing. The soles are...
Crockett & Jones Como. Driving Loafers. Dark Brown. 10.5 UK. BNIB
Posted 9/30/13 at 9:37pm by ap10046 (+2)
Up for sale are a pair of quite rare Crockett & Jones Como's. Part of their Driving Shoes range. Bracken ( sort of a mid-dark brown) Calf leather. Cleated Rubber Sole. Size is 10.5 UK. Should fit...
SOLD!!! Edward Green Asquith. Dark Oak Antique. 11.5/12
Posted 9/23/13 at 10:40am by ap10046 (+2)
Up for sale are a pair of brand new Edward Green Asquiths. Last : 888 UK/US Size : 11.5/12 Color : Dark Oak Antique Boxed/Bagged/Polishing Mat/Leaflet. $785, shipped worldwide. Will Trade with...
|For Sale or Trade|
SOLD!! BIG REDUCTION!!!! FS : Carmina Chelsea Boots. Dark Brown Suede. MINT!! UK 10.5
Posted 12/2/12 at 10:06pm by ap10046 (+2)
Up for sale are my absolutely MINT Carmina Chelsea Boots in Size UK 10.5 on the Simpson last. They have been worn very sparingly and have always been bagged and treed. Super soft dark brown suede...
BIG REDUCTION!!!! FS : Crockett & Jones Tetbury. Dark Brown Suede. MINT! UK 11.
Posted 12/2/12 at 9:33pm by ap10046 (+2)
Up for sale are my C&J Tetbury's in dark Brown Suede. Sleek 348 last. Dainite soles. Boxed with Bags. Size UK 11 / US 11.5 (?). They have been worn extremely sparingly. Soles show almost no signs...
Trader Reputation: (+2) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1137 Active Users (182 Members and 955 Guests)
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 14 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 15 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 19 minutes ago
- › Makr Ruck Sack 20 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 22 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 24 minutes ago
- › Fjallraven Kanken Backpack - Laptop 15" 31 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 35 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 37 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015