WTT : Filsons+C&J+GR1 for brown leather dual zip top, dual handle briefcase
Posted 11/26/15 at 9:04pm by ap10046 (+3)
Guys I am looking for a brown, dual zip top, dual handle leather briefcase, or similar bag. Something on the lines of a Coach Bleeker, Oppermann, Lotuff, Frank Clegg, etc I will trade with an...
FS/FT : Ghurka VINTAGE No. 17 Satchel+G&G/RLPL Boots+C&J Handgrade Chadwick
Posted 11/7/15 at 12:07am by ap10046 (+3)
I've got to start finding new homes for some of my pre-loved possessions. Now, either I can (gladly) take your money, or show me : Dark Brown : Brogues Oxfords Monk Straps EG : 888/890/82 -...
|For Sale or Trade|
Alfred Dunhill Sentryman Revolette Pen(s..?). Gotta see this!
Posted 4/30/15 at 11:02pm by ap10046 (+3)
Some more Alfred Dunhill goodies! Ever hear of the term "Weapon's Grade?" Well, here's one for you..a Pen! I mean this thing simply decimates anything else out there..I own a few MB's, ST...
Dunhill Avorities Leather Single Zip Briefcase & Heist Traveller Strolley
Posted 4/30/15 at 12:17am by ap10046 (+3)
Hi Lads Up for your discerning consideration are 2 BRAND NEW, with the little plastic/tape protective bits on the metalware, Alfred Dunhill bags..Both are super rare, were staggeringly expensive...
FS/FT : Edward Green Galway 11/11.5. Dark oak Antique & Walnut Country Calf
Posted 3/27/14 at 4:25am by ap10046 (+3)
Hi all, It is with much sadness I must let my beloved EG Galways go. Edward Green Galway's are in Dark Oak/Walnut Country Calf on the 82 last. UK 11/11/.5 D. Have always been treed, bagged and...
|For Sale or Trade|
REDUCED FURTHER!!!!! DROPS!!!! FS : Grenson Smith Chukka. Dark Oak suede. 11UK. RARE!
Posted 10/22/12 at 9:35am by ap10046 (+3)
Want to sell or trade my Dark Brown Grenson Smith 2 eyelet Chukka boots that I bought new in September. They are really very nice. I love the shape. The only wear showing is on the leather soles,...
SOLD!! Crockett & Jones Cottesmore Boots. 10.5UK / 11-11.5US. Burnished "Antique" Chestnut
Posted 7/25/13 at 10:22am by ap10046 (+3)
Hi all Very Very sad to see these go, but they just don't get worn anymore and have been moping around in the box. They are in fantastic condition. No rips, tears, scuffs, nothing. The soles are...
Crockett & Jones Como. Driving Loafers. Dark Brown. 10.5 UK. BNIB
Posted 9/30/13 at 9:37pm by ap10046 (+3)
Up for sale are a pair of quite rare Crockett & Jones Como's. Part of their Driving Shoes range. Bracken ( sort of a mid-dark brown) Calf leather. Cleated Rubber Sole. Size is 10.5 UK. Should fit...
SOLD!!! Edward Green Asquith. Dark Oak Antique. 11.5/12
Posted 9/23/13 at 10:40am by ap10046 (+3)
Up for sale are a pair of brand new Edward Green Asquiths. Last : 888 UK/US Size : 11.5/12 Color : Dark Oak Antique Boxed/Bagged/Polishing Mat/Leaflet. $785, shipped worldwide. Will Trade with...
|For Sale or Trade|
SOLD!! BIG REDUCTION!!!! FS : Carmina Chelsea Boots. Dark Brown Suede. MINT!! UK 10.5
Posted 12/2/12 at 10:06pm by ap10046 (+3)
Up for sale are my absolutely MINT Carmina Chelsea Boots in Size UK 10.5 on the Simpson last. They have been worn very sparingly and have always been bagged and treed. Super soft dark brown suede...
BIG REDUCTION!!!! FS : Crockett & Jones Tetbury. Dark Brown Suede. MINT! UK 11.
Posted 12/2/12 at 9:33pm by ap10046 (+3)
Up for sale are my C&J Tetbury's in dark Brown Suede. Sleek 348 last. Dainite soles. Boxed with Bags. Size UK 11 / US 11.5 (?). They have been worn extremely sparingly. Soles show almost no signs...
Trader Reputation: (+3) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1882 Active Users (371 Members and 1511 Guests)
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Incotex Fine Wale Cords/ Black EU52/US36 2 minutes ago
- › Khaki's of Carmel - Official Affiliate Thread - Carmel-by-the-Sea,... 4 minutes ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › Doctor Who 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › RRL Sweatshirt (Medium) 8 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories