Crockett & Jones Handgrade Cowdray Boots. 10.5E UK. Dark brown Burnished Calf
Posted 12/1/15 at 9:45pm by ap10046 (+3)
PICS UP! Selling my super rare Brand New In The Box - Never Placed On The Floor - Never Put On - Crockett & Jones HANDGRADE Cowdray Boots. 10.5E UK. Dark brown Burnished Calf. 358 VERY sleek last....
DEAL OF THE YEAR!! Lots of Fab Stuff - Winter Closet Cleaning
Posted 11/26/15 at 9:04pm by ap10046 (+3)
Winter Cleaning time! 1) C&J Dark Brown Tetbury's in 10E. Used, but well looked after. Box. 2) Goruck GR-1 Black. MINT + a couple of extra MOLLE zipped pouches + Velcro Patches also. 3) Avirex...
FS/FT : Ghurka VINTAGE No. 17 Satchel+G&G/RLPL Boots+C&J Handgrade Chadwick
Posted 11/7/15 at 12:07am by ap10046 (+3)
I've got to start finding new homes for some of my pre-loved possessions. Now, either I can (gladly) take your money, or show me : Dark Brown : Brogues Oxfords Monk Straps EG : 888/890/82 -...
|For Sale or Trade|
Alfred Dunhill Sentryman Revolette Pen(s..?). Gotta see this!
Posted 4/30/15 at 11:02pm by ap10046 (+3)
Some more Alfred Dunhill goodies! Ever hear of the term "Weapon's Grade?" Well, here's one for you..a Pen! I mean this thing simply decimates anything else out there..I own a few MB's, ST...
Dunhill Avorities Leather Single Zip Briefcase & Heist Traveller Strolley
Posted 4/30/15 at 12:17am by ap10046 (+3)
Hi Lads Up for your discerning consideration are 2 BRAND NEW, with the little plastic/tape protective bits on the metalware, Alfred Dunhill bags..Both are super rare, were staggeringly expensive...
FS/FT : Edward Green Galway 11/11.5. Dark oak Antique & Walnut Country Calf
Posted 3/27/14 at 4:25am by ap10046 (+3)
Hi all, It is with much sadness I must let my beloved EG Galways go. Edward Green Galway's are in Dark Oak/Walnut Country Calf on the 82 last. UK 11/11/.5 D. Have always been treed, bagged and...
|For Sale or Trade|
REDUCED FURTHER!!!!! DROPS!!!! FS : Grenson Smith Chukka. Dark Oak suede. 11UK. RARE!
Posted 10/22/12 at 9:35am by ap10046 (+3)
Want to sell or trade my Dark Brown Grenson Smith 2 eyelet Chukka boots that I bought new in September. They are really very nice. I love the shape. The only wear showing is on the leather soles,...
SOLD!! Crockett & Jones Cottesmore Boots. 10.5UK / 11-11.5US. Burnished "Antique" Chestnut
Posted 7/25/13 at 10:22am by ap10046 (+3)
Hi all Very Very sad to see these go, but they just don't get worn anymore and have been moping around in the box. They are in fantastic condition. No rips, tears, scuffs, nothing. The soles are...
Crockett & Jones Como. Driving Loafers. Dark Brown. 10.5 UK. BNIB
Posted 9/30/13 at 9:37pm by ap10046 (+3)
Up for sale are a pair of quite rare Crockett & Jones Como's. Part of their Driving Shoes range. Bracken ( sort of a mid-dark brown) Calf leather. Cleated Rubber Sole. Size is 10.5 UK. Should fit...
SOLD!!! Edward Green Asquith. Dark Oak Antique. 11.5/12
Posted 9/23/13 at 10:40am by ap10046 (+3)
Up for sale are a pair of brand new Edward Green Asquiths. Last : 888 UK/US Size : 11.5/12 Color : Dark Oak Antique Boxed/Bagged/Polishing Mat/Leaflet. $785, shipped worldwide. Will Trade with...
|For Sale or Trade|
SOLD!! BIG REDUCTION!!!! FS : Carmina Chelsea Boots. Dark Brown Suede. MINT!! UK 10.5
Posted 12/2/12 at 10:06pm by ap10046 (+3)
Up for sale are my absolutely MINT Carmina Chelsea Boots in Size UK 10.5 on the Simpson last. They have been worn very sparingly and have always been bagged and treed. Super soft dark brown suede...
BIG REDUCTION!!!! FS : Crockett & Jones Tetbury. Dark Brown Suede. MINT! UK 11.
Posted 12/2/12 at 9:33pm by ap10046 (+3)
Up for sale are my C&J Tetbury's in dark Brown Suede. Sleek 348 last. Dainite soles. Boxed with Bags. Size UK 11 / US 11.5 (?). They have been worn extremely sparingly. Soles show almost no signs...
Trader Reputation: (+3) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 961 Active Users (131 Members and 830 Guests)
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 4 minutes ago
- › Suit colors 9 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 14 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 16 minutes ago
- › Help ID the maker of this beautiful bespoke shoe? 16 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 20 minutes ago
- › How do I tell which Zegna Tux I bought? 24 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...