FS/FT Alden chukka barrie shell cordovan no. 8 sz 8 - like new
Posted 1/14/13 at 8:50am by ghent225 (0)
I may have posted this in the wrong forum as I couldn't find it here where I intended on posting it. I have a paid of alden chukkas in shell no. 8, barrie last, size 8 D, have work 4x, light...
|For Sale or Trade|
WTT: alden color 8 shell cordovan chukka sz 8 for non-chukka shell
Posted 1/12/13 at 2:11pm by ghent225 (0)
barrie last, i've worn these 4x max, like new, looking for something in shell and in a boot..the chukka just doesn't work for me...will let go for $650...were over $700 retail after taxes.. thanks!
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1494 Active Users (354 Members and 1140 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 11 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 37 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 59 seconds ago
- › Vincero - Watches & Fine Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 2 minutes ago
- › FS ENGINEERED GARMENTS CRUISER JACKET (BNWT) 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 4 minutes ago
- › Tan/taupe suit to Friday Opera in late afternoon/early evening 5 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...