*PRICE DROP* SW - Yves Saint Laurent Patent Rolling - sz 42,5
Posted 3/23/12 at 8:37am by Rolf (0)
Barely used sneakers for sale. Bought these around 2 years ago in my little rebel streetwear period, but they have haven't been a success and since I'm now a poor student, they have to go. The size...
*PRICE DROP* SW - Gieves & Hawkes Harris Tweed blazer in sz 38R
Posted 3/23/12 at 8:42am by Rolf (0)
Bought this blazer in october and I've only gotten use for it one time, so it got no signs of use at all. It is true to size and have a rather slim cut. Can ship worldwide, but I could deliver it...
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1766 Active Users (454 Members and 1312 Guests)
- › NFL 2014-15 Thread 28 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Insurrection / Thurston Bros., Aero Leather Jackets North America -... 6 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 12 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 13 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 13 minutes ago
- › Master Bath Remodel Project 14 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 15 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...