Lardini 40R unlined s/s piece with functional surgeon cuffs
Posted 12/4/11 at 5:29pm by poissa (0)
First thing is first - the security tag has been removed. Bloomingdales shipped it with the sensor. Sigh. I had taken pictures of this to see for myself that it doesn't fit. Since the pictures are...
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1114 Active Users (182 Members and 932 Guests)
- › Art 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Recent non-Sartorialist Looks 12 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 25 minutes ago
- › Hong Kong Shirt Makers 26 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford mens skin care line 26 minutes ago
- › help 29 minutes ago
- › What shoes for walking around town? 34 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)