FS: Men's black Sterlingwear Pea Coat, size 38 XL, Stewart & Strauss Black Varsity Jacket S Tall
Posted 10/23/12 at 9:07am by wjg23g (0)
1) Men's black Sterlingwear Pea Coat, size 38 xl -this coat is in perfect condition; worn less than 15 times. -Price: $60 Full measurements: Shoulders (front): 19.5" Chest (pit-to-pit):...
Allen Edmonds Fifth Ave (Brown) 11D 2 wears! FootJoy Classics Dry Tassel Loafers 11.5 C
Posted 8/14/12 at 11:04am by wjg23g (0)
I have a pair of Allen Edmonds shoes for sale in size 11 D (or, for trade for size 12 D new or similar excellent condition). The shoes have only been worn two (2) times. No exaggeration. The first...
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1666 Active Users (361 Members and 1305 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 56 seconds ago
- › Bauhaus on a Budget – a Rodina Review 3 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 3 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 3 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 4 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...