Corneliani SC - 40R - Linen/Wool mix - Leader Soft model
Posted 11/9/12 at 9:40pm by aj_del (+2)
For sale is a Corneliani sport coat in size 40R in linen/wool/silk mix in plain herringbone weave. Got this some time back but was always too small for me. Never worn, some basting thread still...
FT: RRL Straight Leg Jeans - Dirty White/Cream - 30 x 32
Posted 8/21/11 at 10:26pm by aj_del (+2)
Hi For sale is a RRL Straight leg jeans in size 30 x 32. Worn 10-15 times and washed once hoping it would shrink as it was too big for me to start with and I lost some weight. Original hem...
Trader Reputation: (+2) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1645 Active Users (324 Members and 1321 Guests)
- › Price of socks 13 seconds ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 1 minute ago
- › A.P.C. Alaska Boots (size 42 but more like 41.5) 1 minute ago
- › wtb; omega railmaster 36 size 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green for RLPL - Oundle - 9.5D 2 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 3 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Vincero - Watches & Fine Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...