Comme des Garcons White Poplin Shirt, Size M (fits 48-52)
Posted 2/9/16 at 2:20pm by ghostface (+36)
made in japan. 100% cotton poplin. classic loose comme fit. 9+/10 condition-- no obvious flaws. measurements: pit to pit: ~23" shoulder to shoulder: ~19.25" sleeve from shoulder: ~25.25" back...
Comme des Garcons White Velcro Shirt, M (fits oversized)
Posted 2/9/16 at 2:17pm by ghostface (+36)
made in france. 100% cotton poplin fabric. loose comme fit with cool velcro closures along placket. note: ignore the part of the buttoned-up photo where the placket is jutting out near the...
Helmut Lang Textured Wool Black Overcoat, Size 40/50
Posted 2/9/16 at 1:52pm by ghostface (+36)
made in italy. 80% wool, 15% nylon, 5% other (some kind of metal, i think). beautiful, thick material with a visible woven texture. size 50, and fits true (could also be worn as an overcoat on a...
Comme des Garcons Homme Deep Green Sweater, Size M
Posted 2/9/16 at 1:48pm by ghostface (+36)
made in japan. substantial knit in a beautiful, deep green color (the second photo is the most color-accurate). 100% wool body and sleeves, with a cupro quilted back. side tab adjusters. no marked...
Helmut Lang Heavy Moleskin Mac Coat, Size 48 (fits 48-50)
Posted 2/9/16 at 1:39pm by ghostface (+36)
the platonic form of the mac coat. very rare. made in italy. 100% cotton in a thick moleskin that is soft, windproof, and water resistant. covered placket. articulated sleeves. classic helmut...
Frank Leder Multicolor Linen Shirt, Size M (fits ~40/50)
Posted 1/24/16 at 1:03pm by ghostface (+36)
Made in Germany. Brand new with tags. Amazing fabric with multiple tones and colors. 100% linen (I think) that feels more like stiff cotton. Half-covered placket with fabric buttons. Tagged size...
Bumped: 6 days, 21 hours ago
Final $ Drop (12/22): Poéme Bohémien Garment-Dyed Linen Jacket, Size 50 (fits ~48)
Posted 8/15/15 at 8:34am by ghostface (+36)
made in italy. brand new with tags. 100% linen. garment-dyed a beautiful medium grey. the fabric is a nice medium weight, with a slubby texture. slim notch lapels, patch pockets. (note: the fabric...
Veronique Branquinho Thick Wool Herringbone Trousers, Size 50 (fits ~32)
Posted 2/8/15 at 1:35pm by ghostface (+36)
made in belgium. thick, 100% wool fabric. great cut and texture. lined to the knee. extremely rare. 9.5/10 condition-- no flaws to note; basically like new. marked a size 50, but fit more like a...
Trader Reputation: (+36) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1665 Active Users (336 Members and 1329 Guests)
- › Massdrop - Official Affiliate Thread 27 seconds ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 30 seconds ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Help with shoe fit: wide front, straight big toe 3 minutes ago
- › BALENCIAGA RUNNERS RACE SNEAKERS SIZE 42 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?