Paul Smith (Yohji-esque cut) Wool Twill Military Trousers, Size 31-32
Posted 9/16/14 at 6:26pm by ghostface (+28)
made in england. 70% wool, 30% viscose. wool twill fabric, but lined to the knee, making them silky and comfortable. nicely cut: long rise, relaxed top block, then a gradual taper to the...
Damir Doma Silent Palamedes Navy Pants, Size S (fits 32-33)
Posted 9/13/14 at 10:15pm by ghostface (+28)
listed as size small, but fits more like a medium. 100% jersey cotton. very comfortable. nice cut. signature curving seams along the rear and legs. 8+/10 condition. there were originally some...
Folk Mixed Chambray Raglan Shirt, Size 4 (fits ~48)
Posted 9/13/14 at 9:55pm by ghostface (+28)
made with two different kinds of light chambray-like cotton. marked size 4; fits ~48. 8/10 condition-- some pilling on sleeves. measurements pit to pit: 21.5" shoulder to shoulder:...
Oliver Spencer Grey Herringbone Wool Trousers, Size 30 (fits 32)
Posted 9/13/14 at 9:49pm by ghostface (+28)
nicely textured 100% wool herringbone fabric. horn buttons. lined to the knee. marked a size 30, but fit like a 32. 7/10 condition-- very light general fuzzing. there is a flaw near the back left...
Comme des Garcons Homme Plus FW2000 Boiled Wool Flecked Jacket (fits ~48)
Posted 9/12/14 at 6:24pm by ghostface (+28)
made in japan. awesome fabric-- a very thick, woven boiled wool. the base is grey-brown, with flecks of blue and yellow. partially lined in purple cotton. listed as a small. fits a large 46 or a...
9/12 Drop: Helmut Lang Padded Leather Snow/Winter Boots, Size 10
Posted 1/4/14 at 9:21am by ghostface (+28)
extremely rare. this is the only pair of these i've seen for sale over the past five years. i bought them deadstock off a former member of the design team from when helmut was still in...
Bumped: 1 week ago
Helmut Lang FW99 Heavy Moleskin Flight/Biker Pants, Size 46
Posted 9/12/14 at 5:38pm by ghostface (+28)
made in italy. from helmut's fw99 astro biker collection. heavy moleskin cotton with a full cotton lining. zipper details at the waist, pockets, and ankles. two different kinds of side-cinch tabs...
Trader Reputation: (+28) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1498 Active Users (370 Members and 1128 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 20 seconds ago
- › Inverallan 30 seconds ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 31 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 36 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for an affordable tailor in the DC metro area 4 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge 19th September 2014: Brown tie without a staple... 5 minutes ago
- › Brooks Bros Black Fleece white pique rugby polo BB1 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)