NWT YSL, J Crew,North Hoolyoood, Varvatos (mainline) Made in Italy, Ralph Lauren Rugbyoesn't Wrinkle B/C of Blend.
Posted 7/9/12 at 10:09pm by DCPHIL (+21)
NWT Men's Yves Saint Laurent Flat-Front 100% Cotton Pants. Made in Italy. Black. Sz. 50/FR; 34/ US Waist. Unique adjustable elasticized belt at back with patinaed hardware etched with Yves Saint...
Price Drop on LOT. Zegna (mainline) Shirt and Coordinating Turnball and Asser Tie. VGC. Can be sold separately.
Posted 7/7/12 at 12:10am by DCPHIL (+21)
Closet cleaning continued. Will sell as a single LOT for $75, plus $10 shipping. All measurements are approximate; not a professional tailor.. Individual prices also listed for those not interested...
Trader Reputation: (+21) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 974 Active Users (174 Members and 800 Guests)
- › Australian Members 19 seconds ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 6 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 9 minutes ago
- › FS: Wings + Horns 2010 SS Chambray Mountain Parka - Grey - Size SMALL 9 minutes ago
- › Zee's Leatherware & Shoe Co. 10 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 24 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 31 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 31 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 45 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...