Amazing Condition Vintage Stanhope Crockett & Jones Brown Chelsea Boots
Posted 3/23/15 at 9:28am by mta265 (+1)
Up for sale is a pair of vintage Crockett & Jones Chelsea Boots in a size 9.5 EE. For reference I wear between a 10 D and 10.5 D in dress shoes/boots and these fit great. The model is "Stanhope"...
Bumped: 4 weeks ago
Spring Cleaning -- Ties Edition -- RLBL, Kiton, Drakes, Polo
Posted 3/30/15 at 7:48pm by mta265 (+1)
Decided to do a little spring cleaning to make way for some new purchases. All ties are gently worn, if at all. Shipping is CONUS only and payment is via Paypal. Row 1 (from top of first...
Trader Reputation: (+1) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1599 Active Users (411 Members and 1188 Guests)
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 8 seconds ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › For Sale: Daiki Suzuki designed Woolrich Woolen Mills Ripstop Parka... 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 3 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 11 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...