FS: Surface to Air double breasted Wool/Cashmere Coat - size S
Posted 1/11/16 at 7:23pm by kontra (0)
Selling my Surface to Air winter coat. Double Breasted, peak lapels. Very thick and heavy wool. Very warm. Wore it sparingly for a season just to realize its too small for me to be comfortable....
Bumped: 7 hours, 54 minutes ago
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1669 Active Users (388 Members and 1281 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Truman Boots 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 2 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 3 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 4 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Loafers with a suit? 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...