Russell Moccasin Co. WeatherTuff Bison Chukkas Size 9
Posted 12/4/15 at 3:34pm by Lendo (+10)
Awesome brown bison Weather Tuff leather chukka boots from Russell Mocassin Co. These are tagged size 8, but fit closer to a size 9 (most of the Russell shoes/boots I've owned fit a bit big)....
Bumped: 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Trader Reputation: (+10) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1700 Active Users (432 Members and 1268 Guests)
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 30 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 40 seconds ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 1 minute ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 2 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › I need feminism because tumblr 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...