PRICE DROPS Made in England shoes by Grenson and Tricker's 8 UK
Posted 2/29/16 at 2:23am by pe-ja-per (+5)
I am offering three pairs of classic Northampton shoes, made in England by GRENSON and TRICKER'S. These are from the time when Grenson still made their better shoes in Northampton, England. These...
Bumped: 3 weeks, 3 days ago
POLO RL by Corneliani navy blue blazer 40R wardrobe staple!
Posted 3/10/16 at 2:48am by pe-ja-per (+5)
Gently used Polo Ralph Lauren navy blue blazer made by Corneliani in Italy, size 50EU/40US. Polo IV model. It's a nice classic cut on the slim side and might work for a size 38. It has 3 buttons...
Bumped: 3 weeks, 3 days ago
SOLD Bargain wardrobe staple! Hugo Boss Selection Guabello 150s wool 38L/48L
Posted 3/14/15 at 11:49am by pe-ja-per (+5)
Flawless Hugo Boss Selection 2B staple suit. Exquisite Guabello 150s charcoal wool. I know Hugo takes a beating on this forum at times but his Selection line is really worth a look when the price...
SOLD Hackett Robert Noble Scottish tweed jacket 40R worn twice
Posted 2/18/15 at 1:30pm by pe-ja-per (+5)
Absolutely gorgeous tweed jacket by Hackett, beautiful Robert Noble fabric, a luxurious mixture of wool, silk and linen. Greenish gray with overcheck in mustard, moss and burnt orange. Jacket is...
Trader Reputation: (+5) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1356 Active Users (296 Members and 1060 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 26 seconds ago
- › Black 7 E yuketen angler moc (camp or ranger moccasin) fits like... 36 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 45 seconds ago
- › Shoe Trades - UK11/US12D: EG, JL, Alden, Vass, Carmina, Ralph... 54 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 5 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 7 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding