Bumped: 3 weeks, 6 days ago
**MAKE AN OFFER** Pal Zileri Sartoriale grey sportcoat BNWT 42
Posted 10/19/15 at 12:58pm by JFK-esque (+7)
Bought this in a final sale but is a bit big on me. An amazing staple grey beautifully made by Pal Zileri. measurements: Shoulders: 20" Sleeves: 25.5 BOC: 31.5 Pit to Pit: 21.5
Bumped: 3 weeks, 6 days ago
**MAKE AN OFFER** Suitsupply Napoli 40r striped grey 3 pc suit New
Posted 4/30/15 at 9:24am by JFK-esque (+7)
Bought this at a SS sample sale but it doesn't work for me. Make me an offer
Brand New Hickey Freeman grey striped suit 40r made in USA MAKE AN OFFER
Posted 3/11/15 at 8:19pm by JFK-esque (+7)
Hickey Freeman suit 2 button stance, double vented pleated pants, altered to 7.75" leg opening with 2" cuffs, never worn, alterations can be reversed easily
WTB Man 1924 seersucker double breasted jacket in size 40
Posted 6/25/15 at 7:55am by JFK-esque (+7)
I am looking high and low for the seersucker blazer Man 1924 did last year.
Borgioli brown suede double monks New in Box 10.5 US
Posted 4/9/15 at 6:34am by JFK-esque (+7)
Never worn. I have too many suede and too many monkstraps already. stamped a UK 9, fits a 10.5 perfectly (my size). $150 including shipping in the USA See image for yellow detail on edges of...
Someone buy this please!! Windmill club indigo hand-dyed oxford shirt XL "00"
Posted 10/14/13 at 7:30am by JFK-esque (+7)
Never Worn 00 Shirt Made in the USA of traditional oxford cloth. Slim fit with a spread club collar. Double zero tackle twill numbers sewn on back. Grosgrain detail on hem.
size 34 Chinos, and size 10.5/11 sneakers for summer
Posted 5/14/13 at 8:54am by JFK-esque (+7)
Up for sale is 2 pairs of chinos by Alain Clothing in washed navy and tan brand new with tags made in Italy. split waistband button fly size 50 (34 US) waist 17.5 back rise 16" front rise 11 inseam...
Trader Reputation: (+7) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 863 Active Users (138 Members and 725 Guests)
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 59 seconds ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 15 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 17 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 21 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 22 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 22 minutes ago
- › Japan proxy 25 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...