Bumped: 1 week, 1 day ago
**MAKE AN OFFER** Pal Zileri Sartoriale grey sportcoat BNWT 42
Posted 10/19/15 at 12:58pm by JFK-esque (+6)
Bought this in a final sale but is a bit big on me. An amazing staple grey beautifully made by Pal Zileri. measurements: Shoulders: 20" Sleeves: 25.5 BOC: 31.5 Pit to Pit: 21.5
Bumped: 1 week, 1 day ago
**MAKE AN OFFER** Suitsupply Napoli 40r striped grey 3 pc suit New
Posted 4/30/15 at 9:24am by JFK-esque (+6)
Bought this at a SS sample sale but it doesn't work for me. Make me an offer
Brand New Hickey Freeman grey striped suit 40r made in USA MAKE AN OFFER
Posted 3/11/15 at 8:19pm by JFK-esque (+6)
Hickey Freeman suit 2 button stance, double vented pleated pants, altered to 7.75" leg opening with 2" cuffs, never worn, alterations can be reversed easily
WTB Man 1924 seersucker double breasted jacket in size 40
Posted 6/25/15 at 7:55am by JFK-esque (+6)
I am looking high and low for the seersucker blazer Man 1924 did last year.
Borgioli brown suede double monks New in Box 10.5 US
Posted 4/9/15 at 6:34am by JFK-esque (+6)
Never worn. I have too many suede and too many monkstraps already. stamped a UK 9, fits a 10.5 perfectly (my size). $150 including shipping in the USA See image for yellow detail on edges of...
Someone buy this please!! Windmill club indigo hand-dyed oxford shirt XL "00"
Posted 10/14/13 at 7:30am by JFK-esque (+6)
Never Worn 00 Shirt Made in the USA of traditional oxford cloth. Slim fit with a spread club collar. Double zero tackle twill numbers sewn on back. Grosgrain detail on hem.
size 34 Chinos, and size 10.5/11 sneakers for summer
Posted 5/14/13 at 8:54am by JFK-esque (+6)
Up for sale is 2 pairs of chinos by Alain Clothing in washed navy and tan brand new with tags made in Italy. split waistband button fly size 50 (34 US) waist 17.5 back rise 16" front rise 11 inseam...
Trader Reputation: (+6) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1404 Active Users (234 Members and 1170 Guests)
- › Poor man's watch thread 4 minutes ago
- › Obama's Unravelling 6 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 9 minutes ago
- › East Sicily Tailors 10 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 18 minutes ago
- › Help me find a cardigan that isn't a belly shirt 22 minutes ago
- › Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart,... 25 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding