Any interest in new Cheaney (Herring) wholecut "swan's neck cap toe" shoes, size 9.5UK/10.5US?
Posted 1/18/13 at 7:05am by knittieguy (0)
I just got these Rockinhghams (size 9.5 UK) in the mail from Herring. The color is dark leaf tan and they're made by Cheaney in England. They are beautiful shoes, but, unfortunately, they're too...
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 2048 Active Users (455 Members and 1593 Guests)
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 19 seconds ago
- › help with a ripped suit pant 23 seconds ago
- › Any ideas on this Cleverley leather? Is it the 1786 Reindeer? 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 2 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 4 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)