Any interest in new Cheaney (Herring) wholecut "swan's neck cap toe" shoes, size 9.5UK/10.5US?
Posted 1/18/13 at 7:05am by knittieguy (0)
I just got these Rockinhghams (size 9.5 UK) in the mail from Herring. The color is dark leaf tan and they're made by Cheaney in England. They are beautiful shoes, but, unfortunately, they're too...
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1708 Active Users (436 Members and 1272 Guests)
- › E. Zegna Milano fit dark grey suit 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › 3-31 drop New Tom Ford Charcoal Grey Birdseye Wool Suit Fit B Size... 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 8 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 9 minutes ago
- › Shirt Button Stance 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › FS: VINTAGE SHELL CORDOVAN FLORSHEIM ROYAL IMPERIAL 8.5 D 10 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 11 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...