Martegani Radica Derby shoes - New in Box - 10.5 - 11 Dark Brown
Posted 4/19/15 at 7:40pm by knittieguy (0)
Beautiful new Martegani Radica dark brown leather shoes. $140 (these retail for $300-400). Martegani quality is generally considered comparable to Santoni. These are Marteganis most popular style,...
Any interest in new Cheaney (Herring) wholecut "swan's neck cap toe" shoes, size 9.5UK/10.5US?
Posted 1/18/13 at 7:05am by knittieguy (0)
I just got these Rockinhghams (size 9.5 UK) in the mail from Herring. The color is dark leaf tan and they're made by Cheaney in England. They are beautiful shoes, but, unfortunately, they're too...
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1838 Active Users (420 Members and 1418 Guests)
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 6 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 3 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 7 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 7 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...