Visvim Nomad Navy size Small. FIL Exclusive from S/S 2010 Goretex jacket
Posted 12/2/12 at 2:36pm by scott.m (0)
hey all, below for sale is a visvim Nomad I bought from Chewything. I have barely worn it, and frankly I just am not that into tech shells it turns out. I'd like to get $600 for it. This was an...
Trickers Eaton burnished calf Espresso with white vibram size US 8.5
Posted 10/15/12 at 6:54pm by scott.m (0)
Hey all! Up for sale are two pairs of shoes I never wear. First up is a pair of Tricker's bought directly from the factory, 0 flaws whatsoever! They were originally on a Dainite Sole, but I had...
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1417 Active Users (337 Members and 1080 Guests)
- › ************* STYLEFORUM X EPAULET NEW YORK TRAINERS/SNEAKERS... 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 10 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAY... 10 minutes ago
- › Visvim Brigadier Boots size 9/ Visvim FBT Llamo Folk (both light... 10 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...