IC: Allen Edmonds Walnut McAllister 6.5E CANADIANS
Posted 8/8/12 at 3:13pm by Spaghettimatt (0)
Wondering if there's any interest in a pair of AE McAllisters size 6.5E (should fit a 7D) Walnut colour for any Canadians out there. Looking to sell these, but shipping to the US would cost a bit...
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1610 Active Users (440 Members and 1170 Guests)
- › Eidos Napoli 1 second ago
- › Gitman Brothers Vintage 6 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 29 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 45 seconds ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 49 seconds ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Things that are making you happy*******food and drink edition****** 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...