NEW 10.5D RED WING IRON RANGER - Want 10D!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 12/1/12 at 3:32pm by lemmywinks (0)
Just got a pair of Iron Rangers. A 10D would be perfect, but the store I bought them from does not have 10D in stock. Brand spanking new, no defects anywhere, so I won't even post pictures.
|For Sale or Trade|
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1664 Active Users (445 Members and 1219 Guests)
- › Random fashion thoughts 1 second ago
- › Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists 3 seconds ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 11 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 12 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 18 seconds ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 43 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 59 seconds ago
- › Three Threads for Beginners - May 4, 2015 2 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 2 minutes ago
- › *** The 2015 / 2016 Wolf vs. Goat Denim Contest - join by 5/31! *** 3 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...