Zanella Devon pants from my own wardrobe, 32 W, mint, worn once!
Posted 11/27/13 at 7:30am by jtoddaz (+2)
I lost some weight, so these trousers just don't get worn anymore. Prices include US shipping. Attached are detail photos of the pants. I have also attached Photobucket pics below the descriptions...
Clearing out, Mephisto, To Boot, J&M Made in Italy, Cheap! 9.5-10
Posted 4/20/12 at 9:38pm by jtoddaz (+2)
Only the J&M pair remaining. Now $32 shipped for a classic USA made blucher. 2. Johnston and Murphy Made in Italy. 9.5D. These are a few years old, and you can tell they come from the high...
Trader Reputation: (+2) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1124 Active Users (187 Members and 937 Guests)
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 11 minutes ago
- › Degree of Branding in Classic Menswear 16 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 17 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 19 minutes ago
- › SNS Herning- fits? 21 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 24 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 26 minutes ago
- › Sole Welting 28 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 30 minutes ago
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...