new PF Flyers X Freemans Sporting Club Sneakers size 9.5 (better for a 9)
Posted 3/14/14 at 9:31pm by skefferz (+7)
These blue canvas sneakers are new. I tried them on but they were just a tad shorter and narrower for a comfortable fit for me. I have feet that are 9.5 D+ with a high instep. Background: PF...
new J Press shantung (raw silk) plaid tie - brown/black/white
Posted 6/25/14 at 12:12pm by skefferz (+7)
Free shipping (U.S) on a new J Press shantung (raw silk) plaid tie. The colors are brown, black, white, and gray. It's a bit slubby with a little bit of sheen. Made in U.K. Dimensions: 3 5/8 x...
Trader Reputation: (+7) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1870 Active Users (474 Members and 1396 Guests)
- › Random fashion thoughts 12 seconds ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 19 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 22 seconds ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 44 seconds ago
- › What haircut should i get 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 1 minute ago
- › ADIDAS Thread 1 minute ago
- › Wool Cashmere Navy Flannel Suit Full Canvas 48/38 2 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 2 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...