NIB John Lobb Philip II Parisian Brown Museum Calf 10.5EUK/11.5DUS
Posted 2/22/15 at 1:53pm by Xiaogou (0)
I have a NIB, unworn pair of John Lobb Philip II shoes in Parisian Brown Museum Calf. They are not seconds or defects. Brand new, these are US$1750.00 plus a 10% surcharge for a non-standard...
Bumped: 1 week ago
Bumped: 2 weeks, 3 days ago
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1577 Active Users (423 Members and 1154 Guests)
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 47 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 50 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 1 minute ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Foo shops for a Japanese knife 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...