*NEW* Alden Loafers 13 AA Walnut, Burgundy, Black Aberdeen Last Leather Dress Shoes
Posted 10/17/14 at 7:42am by suited (+1)
I have 3 pairs of Aldens for sale, all the same size. 2 pairs are in new or like new condition and the black pair is used. They do not come with boxes. Shipping is $11.00 in CONUS. Combined...
Bumped: 6 days, 2 hours ago
NWT $4,695 Brioni Super 180's Sport Coat 44R Blazer Jacket Plaid
Posted 4/27/15 at 8:22am by suited (+1)
Brand new Brioni plaid sport coat that retails for nearly $5K. Dual vent, incredibly supple super 180's fabric. More pics below. Make me a reasonable offer. PayPay only. Free shipping to...
Trader Reputation: (+1) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1693 Active Users (373 Members and 1320 Guests)
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 3 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 3 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 6 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...