[WTB] Engineered Garments Andover Homespun Wool, Sz Medium
Posted 6/30/12 at 1:35pm by zissou (+48)
I slept too long on buying an Engineered Garments Andover jacket in homespun wool. They won't be making them in this fabric for AW12. If you have one in Medium, I'd be very interested in it.
Trader Reputation: (+48) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1709 Active Users (407 Members and 1302 Guests)
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 10 seconds ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 14 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 32 seconds ago
- › NIKE Thread 1 minute ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 1 minute ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › Am I an ugly person? 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...