Brooks Brothers Peal & Co., brown perforated captoe, size 7C US
Posted 7/30/14 at 7:09pm by aizan (+1)
I've worn these several times, but I think I need to get something a little wider. There are a few light scuffs on the uppers, some wear on the soles, and some glue(?) stains on the inside that...
Trader Reputation: (+1) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1588 Active Users (388 Members and 1200 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 16 seconds ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › [ANN DEMEULEMEESTER] purple riding boots sz43 4 minutes ago
- › "Huntsman - Savile Row", latest designer label. 4 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...