+ BLEU DE PANAME BLUE TEDDY VELOUR SHERLING JACKET FITS MEDIUM, AS NEW, CHECK!.. +
Posted 11/3/14 at 6:15am by hc4thehc (+18)
* free shipping worldwide, tracked!.. * jacket is as new minus some very slight wear on the sleeves (as I wore 'm cuffed)!.. * tagged L, fits a perfect Medium. I'm 5.75', and weigh 73 kg. * made in...
Trader Reputation: (+18) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 954 Active Users (173 Members and 781 Guests)
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 9 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 24 minutes ago
- › Nike Roshe GS Hyper Rose et Blanc Junior Femme 26 minutes ago
- › Alden x Epaulet Alpine Grain Taunton Boots - 8.5D - WORN ONCE 30 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 31 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...