NWOT $2350 Yves Saint Laurent Pea Coat, Virgin Wool, Leather Trimmed 48EU / 38US
Posted 1/20/13 at 11:45am by Bryan9129 (0)
Brand NWOT Saint Laurent coat out of the fall/winter collection. Black wool double-breasted coat with peak lapels, a leather under-collar trim, button and strap cuffs, flapped front pockets and a...
$4000 Brunello Cucinelli Cotton Suit, Beige, Size 50 EU
Posted 9/25/15 at 4:25pm by Bryan9129 (0)
This is a really great lightweight cotton suit from Brunello Cucinelli, great coloring and smooth texture as you would expect. More Measurements to follow.
$4200 Brunello Cucinelli Suit - Size 48EU - 49% Linen, 32% Wool 19% Silk
Posted 9/24/15 at 11:11am by Bryan9129 (0)
Brunello Cucinelli Suit, size 48 IT/38 US. 100% authentic, guaranteed. Tag was cut, but in perfect condition with no blemishes, defects. The fit is slim, as is the style of recent Cucinelli items,...
Buying: Brunello Cucinelli enthusiast looking for interesting pieces. 48
Posted 7/18/15 at 9:14am by Bryan9129 (0)
Hello Styleforum! I am interested in buying Brunello Cucinelli items. Particularly interested in suiting, cashmere / cardigans, shoes, Suit: 48eu Shoe: 8.5-9.0 Post info or PM me if you have...
$1995 Brunello Cucinelli 100% Cashmere Turtleneck Sweater, 48EU
Posted 9/25/15 at 4:20pm by Bryan9129 (0)
Absolutely fantastic Brunello Cucinelli Turtleneck sweater in a Marled Charcoal grey color, retail is 2k, wonderful depth of color, about 3 pounds of pure cashmere!
WTB Simon Spurr Duffle Coat... and possible other items.
Posted 9/2/13 at 10:34am by Bryan9129 (0)
Looking to buy the F\W 10 Simon Spurr duffle coat pictured in this listing, size 38. Also could be interested in other simon spurr suits and outerwear pieces if the price is right. Feel free to...
NWT Dolce & Gabbana Mainline Runway Pea Coat!! SOLD
Posted 1/20/13 at 12:16pm by Bryan9129 (0)
SOLD Absolutely fantastic Dolce & Gabbana runway Pea Coat, size 48. This is a wool \ polyamide blend, very warm, lined with a slick quilted material, all Dolce & Gabbana hardawre. Top quality...
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1431 Active Users (302 Members and 1129 Guests)
- › Any One for a Scotch? 2 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other... 2 minutes ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Size 8 4 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 5 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...