NWOT $2350 Yves Saint Laurent Pea Coat, Virgin Wool, Leather Trimmed 48EU / 38US
Posted 1/20/13 at 11:45am by Bryan9129 (0)
Brand NWOT Saint Laurent coat out of the fall/winter collection. Black wool double-breasted coat with peak lapels, a leather under-collar trim, button and strap cuffs, flapped front pockets and a...
$4000 Brunello Cucinelli Cotton Suit, Beige, Size 50 EU
Posted 9/25/15 at 4:25pm by Bryan9129 (0)
This is a really great lightweight cotton suit from Brunello Cucinelli, great coloring and smooth texture as you would expect. More Measurements to follow.
$5150 Lightweight Dark Green Leather Jacket from Brunello Cucinelli, Size Medium
Posted 9/25/15 at 4:27pm by Bryan9129 (0)
Absolutely unbelievably lightweight and buttery soft leather jacket from brunello, field jacket sort of style, nearly black with a slight green hue to the leather, brown lining, really tremendous...
$4200 Brunello Cucinelli Suit - Size 48EU - 49% Linen, 32% Wool 19% Silk
Posted 9/24/15 at 11:11am by Bryan9129 (0)
Brunello Cucinelli Suit, size 48 IT/38 US. 100% authentic, guaranteed. Tag was cut, but in perfect condition with no blemishes, defects. The fit is slim, as is the style of recent Cucinelli items,...
Buying: Brunello Cucinelli enthusiast looking for interesting pieces. 48
Posted 7/18/15 at 9:14am by Bryan9129 (0)
Hello Styleforum! I am interested in buying Brunello Cucinelli items. Particularly interested in suiting, cashmere / cardigans, shoes, Suit: 48eu Shoe: 8.5-9.0 Post info or PM me if you have...
$1995 Brunello Cucinelli 100% Cashmere Turtleneck Sweater, 48EU
Posted 9/25/15 at 4:20pm by Bryan9129 (0)
Absolutely fantastic Brunello Cucinelli Turtleneck sweater in a Marled Charcoal grey color, retail is 2k, wonderful depth of color, about 3 pounds of pure cashmere!
WTB Simon Spurr Duffle Coat... and possible other items.
Posted 9/2/13 at 10:34am by Bryan9129 (0)
Looking to buy the F\W 10 Simon Spurr duffle coat pictured in this listing, size 38. Also could be interested in other simon spurr suits and outerwear pieces if the price is right. Feel free to...
NWT Dolce & Gabbana Mainline Runway Pea Coat!! SOLD
Posted 1/20/13 at 12:16pm by Bryan9129 (0)
SOLD Absolutely fantastic Dolce & Gabbana runway Pea Coat, size 48. This is a wool \ polyamide blend, very warm, lined with a slick quilted material, all Dolce & Gabbana hardawre. Top quality...
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1334 Active Users (267 Members and 1067 Guests)
- › FS: New Thom Browne Grosgrain White Shirt 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 3 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 5 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 6 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding