Coming Soon wrinkled effect wool v-neck sweater, L
Posted 6/5/13 at 6:13pm by mrchariybrown (+11)
Coming Soon (Yohji diffusion line) V-neck sweater Lightweight wool with a wrinkled effect. Size Large Price shipped conus. A bit more for international.
Trader Reputation: (+11) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1688 Active Users (374 Members and 1314 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 13 seconds ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 38 seconds ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 56 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 57 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › 3 pairs of Samurai jeans 36w $210 2 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 5 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 5 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 5 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF FEB... 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...