COAT CLEAROUT - Rugby brown military inspired coat - Sz ~42 - GOOD condition
Posted 10/23/11 at 12:26pm by akatsuki (+11)
A handsome brown military inspired coat from rugby made out of a heavy but soft canvas. Perfect for fall. Patches on the shoulder, but nothing too garish. Only replacing this because I got a...
Trader Reputation: (+11) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1732 Active Users (402 Members and 1330 Guests)
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 seconds ago
- › Lanieri Online MTM suits Made in Italy - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Best Mid-Level Suit? 3 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 4 minutes ago
- › Wings and Horns plaid flannel shirt - Size Medium/Small - Made in... 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 9 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan