**REDUCED** Polo Ralph Lauren Belted Lamb Suede Jacket - Large
Posted 1/25/12 at 5:09pm by cmv96 (+1)
Extremely soft & supple suede. Full-suede, matching belt with leather-covered buckle. Sleeve length: 35" (measured from center of upper back to end of sleeve) Overall coat length: 32" (measured...
**REDUCED** Polo Ralph Lauren Genuine Crocodile Loafers / Made in Italy / 12D
Posted 8/29/12 at 12:43pm by cmv96 (+1)
size 12D. These RL "croc mocs" retail for something like $1,295 - if you can still find them. The uppers are in great shape and have a LOT of life left in them, but they'll need to be re-soled...
**RARE** Polo Ralph Lauren Suede "Safari" Jacket (Large)
Posted 1/1/13 at 10:54am by cmv96 (+1)
Extremely soft & supple lamb suede. Full-suede, matching belt with leather-covered buckle. Sleeve length: 36" (measured from center of upper back to end of sleeve) Overall length: 34.5"...
**REDUCED** Polo RL Spectator/Lawn shoes / 2 pair / 12D / English bench made
Posted 8/29/12 at 12:41pm by cmv96 (+1)
Asking $220 EACH. Both shoes are size 12D. The 2-tone black/white, brown/white PRL English benchmade shoes have had very little use. The black pair has a white suede inset and there are a couple...
**REDUCED** Polo Ralph Lauren 100% Cashmere DB Overcoat 42/43L
Posted 1/25/12 at 6:13am by cmv96 (+1)
Coat is in PERFECT condition. Worn only 2-3 times. Non-smoker, no odors of any kind. No spots, flaws or blemishes. Fully lined. I haven't been able to find the sizing label in the coat anywhere,...
**REDUCED** Polo RL English Bench Made Suede Shoes w/ Crepe Rubber Soles / 12D
Posted 8/29/12 at 12:55pm by cmv96 (+1)
Sort of a dark olive/brown suede. This shoe is in great shape and has a lot of life left in it. Great for rainy/snowy days when you don't want to damage your expensive leather shoes. They've only...
Trader Reputation: (+1) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1697 Active Users (404 Members and 1293 Guests)
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 14 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 25 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › What kinds of clothes designed for women do you like to wear the most? 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Is is true that brown shoes are for farmers? 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015