**REDUCED** Polo Ralph Lauren Belted Lamb Suede Jacket - Large
Posted 1/25/12 at 5:09pm by cmv96 (+1)
Extremely soft & supple suede. Full-suede, matching belt with leather-covered buckle. Sleeve length: 35" (measured from center of upper back to end of sleeve) Overall coat length: 32" (measured...
Bumped: 14 hours, 54 minutes ago
**REDUCED** Polo Ralph Lauren Genuine Crocodile Loafers / Made in Italy / 12D
Posted 8/29/12 at 12:43pm by cmv96 (+1)
size 12D. These RL "croc mocs" retail for something like $1,295 - if you can still find them. The uppers are in great shape and have a LOT of life left in them, but they'll need to be re-soled...
Bumped: 14 hours, 55 minutes ago
**RARE** Polo Ralph Lauren Suede "Safari" Jacket (Large)
Posted 1/1/13 at 10:54am by cmv96 (+1)
Extremely soft & supple lamb suede. Full-suede, matching belt with leather-covered buckle. Sleeve length: 36" (measured from center of upper back to end of sleeve) Overall length: 34.5"...
**REDUCED** Polo RL Spectator/Lawn shoes / 2 pair / 12D / English bench made
Posted 8/29/12 at 12:41pm by cmv96 (+1)
Asking $220 EACH. Both shoes are size 12D. The 2-tone black/white, brown/white PRL English benchmade shoes have had very little use. The black pair has a white suede inset and there are a couple...
**REDUCED** Polo Ralph Lauren 100% Cashmere DB Overcoat 42/43L
Posted 1/25/12 at 6:13am by cmv96 (+1)
Coat is in PERFECT condition. Worn only 2-3 times. Non-smoker, no odors of any kind. No spots, flaws or blemishes. Fully lined. I haven't been able to find the sizing label in the coat anywhere,...
**REDUCED** Polo RL English Bench Made Suede Shoes w/ Crepe Rubber Soles / 12D
Posted 8/29/12 at 12:55pm by cmv96 (+1)
Sort of a dark olive/brown suede. This shoe is in great shape and has a lot of life left in it. Great for rainy/snowy days when you don't want to damage your expensive leather shoes. They've only...
Trader Reputation: (+1) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1105 Active Users (175 Members and 930 Guests)
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 13 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 14 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 17 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 21 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 22 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 27 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 28 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 32 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...