**REDUCED** Polo Ralph Lauren Belted Lamb Suede Jacket - Large
Posted 1/25/12 at 5:09pm by cmv96 (+1)
Extremely soft & supple suede. Full-suede, matching belt with leather-covered buckle. Sleeve length: 35" (measured from center of upper back to end of sleeve) Overall coat length: 32" (measured...
**REDUCED** Polo Ralph Lauren Genuine Crocodile Loafers / Made in Italy / 12D
Posted 8/29/12 at 12:43pm by cmv96 (+1)
size 12D. These RL "croc mocs" retail for something like $1,295 - if you can still find them. The uppers are in great shape and have a LOT of life left in them, but they'll need to be re-soled...
**RARE** Polo Ralph Lauren Suede "Safari" Jacket (Large)
Posted 1/1/13 at 10:54am by cmv96 (+1)
Extremely soft & supple lamb suede. Full-suede, matching belt with leather-covered buckle. Sleeve length: 36" (measured from center of upper back to end of sleeve) Overall length: 34.5"...
**REDUCED** Polo RL Spectator/Lawn shoes / 2 pair / 12D / English bench made
Posted 8/29/12 at 12:41pm by cmv96 (+1)
Asking $220 EACH. Both shoes are size 12D. The 2-tone black/white, brown/white PRL English benchmade shoes have had very little use. The black pair has a white suede inset and there are a couple...
**REDUCED** Polo Ralph Lauren 100% Cashmere DB Overcoat 42/43L
Posted 1/25/12 at 6:13am by cmv96 (+1)
Coat is in PERFECT condition. Worn only 2-3 times. Non-smoker, no odors of any kind. No spots, flaws or blemishes. Fully lined. I haven't been able to find the sizing label in the coat anywhere,...
**REDUCED** Polo RL English Bench Made Suede Shoes w/ Crepe Rubber Soles / 12D
Posted 8/29/12 at 12:55pm by cmv96 (+1)
Sort of a dark olive/brown suede. This shoe is in great shape and has a lot of life left in it. Great for rainy/snowy days when you don't want to damage your expensive leather shoes. They've only...
Trader Reputation: (+1) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1431 Active Users (344 Members and 1087 Guests)
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 4 minutes ago
- › Building a wardrobe - need help/ advice 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › Fountain Pen and Pen Collectors Thread. Who else likes nice pens? 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 7 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 11 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 11 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories