**REDUCED** Polo Ralph Lauren Genuine Crocodile Loafers / Made in Italy / 12D
Posted 8/29/12 at 12:43pm by cmv96 (+1)
size 12D. These RL "croc mocs" retail for something like $1,295 - if you can still find them. The uppers are in great shape and have a LOT of life left in them, but they'll need to be re-soled...
Bumped: 4 days, 12 hours ago
**RARE** Polo Ralph Lauren Suede "Safari" Jacket (Large)
Posted 1/1/13 at 10:54am by cmv96 (+1)
Extremely soft & supple lamb suede. Full-suede, matching belt with leather-covered buckle. Sleeve length: 36" (measured from center of upper back to end of sleeve) Overall length: 34.5"...
Bumped: 2 weeks ago
**REDUCED** Polo Ralph Lauren Belted Lamb Suede Jacket - Large
Posted 1/25/12 at 5:09pm by cmv96 (+1)
Extremely soft & supple suede. Full-suede, matching belt with leather-covered buckle. Sleeve length: 35" (measured from center of upper back to end of sleeve) Overall coat length: 32" (measured...
Bumped: 2 weeks ago
**REDUCED** Polo RL Spectator/Lawn shoes / 2 pair / 12D / English bench made
Posted 8/29/12 at 12:41pm by cmv96 (+1)
Asking $220 EACH. Both shoes are size 12D. The 2-tone black/white, brown/white PRL English benchmade shoes have had very little use. The black pair has a white suede inset and there are a couple...
**REDUCED** Polo Ralph Lauren 100% Cashmere DB Overcoat 42/43L
Posted 1/25/12 at 6:13am by cmv96 (+1)
Coat is in PERFECT condition. Worn only 2-3 times. Non-smoker, no odors of any kind. No spots, flaws or blemishes. Fully lined. I haven't been able to find the sizing label in the coat anywhere,...
**REDUCED** Polo RL English Bench Made Suede Shoes w/ Crepe Rubber Soles / 12D
Posted 8/29/12 at 12:55pm by cmv96 (+1)
Sort of a dark olive/brown suede. This shoe is in great shape and has a lot of life left in it. Great for rainy/snowy days when you don't want to damage your expensive leather shoes. They've only...
Trader Reputation: (+1) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1219 Active Users (245 Members and 974 Guests)
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent FW 13 Skinny Leather pants 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Benefit/s of a two piece collar? 9 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 16 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan