**REDUCED** Polo Ralph Lauren Genuine Crocodile Loafers / Made in Italy / 12D
Posted 8/29/12 at 12:43pm by cmv96 (+1)
size 12D. These RL "croc mocs" retail for something like $1,295 - if you can still find them. The uppers are in great shape and have a LOT of life left in them, but they'll need to be re-soled...
**REDUCED** Polo Ralph Lauren 100% Cashmere DB Overcoat 42/43L
Posted 1/25/12 at 6:13am by cmv96 (+1)
Coat is in PERFECT condition. Worn only 2-3 times. Non-smoker, no odors of any kind. No spots, flaws or blemishes. Fully lined. I haven't been able to find the sizing label in the coat anywhere,...
**REDUCED** Polo Ralph Lauren Belted Lamb Suede Jacket - Large
Posted 1/25/12 at 5:09pm by cmv96 (+1)
Extremely soft & supple suede. Full-suede, matching belt with leather-covered buckle. Sleeve length: 35" (measured from center of upper back to end of sleeve) Overall coat length: 32" (measured...
**RARE** Polo Ralph Lauren Suede "Safari" Jacket (Large)
Posted 1/1/13 at 10:54am by cmv96 (+1)
Extremely soft & supple lamb suede. Full-suede, matching belt with leather-covered buckle. Sleeve length: 36" (measured from center of upper back to end of sleeve) Overall length: 34.5"...
**REDUCED** Polo RL Spectator/Lawn shoes / 2 pair / 12D / English bench made
Posted 8/29/12 at 12:41pm by cmv96 (+1)
Asking $220 EACH. Both shoes are size 12D. The 2-tone black/white, brown/white PRL English benchmade shoes have had very little use. The black pair has a white suede inset and there are a couple...
**REDUCED** Polo RL English Bench Made Suede Shoes w/ Crepe Rubber Soles / 12D
Posted 8/29/12 at 12:55pm by cmv96 (+1)
Sort of a dark olive/brown suede. This shoe is in great shape and has a lot of life left in it. Great for rainy/snowy days when you don't want to damage your expensive leather shoes. They've only...
Trader Reputation: (+1) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1088 Active Users (144 Members and 944 Guests)
- › DOES ANYONE RECOGNIT THIS SHOES (BRAND & MODEL) ? 58 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 15 minutes ago
- › What wallet do you use? 20 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 27 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 28 minutes ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 30 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 32 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 39 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding