SUEDE SHOES 9.5US (Carmina x Epaulet Doublemonk and Alden Modified Last Cap Toe)
Posted 8/4/15 at 9:03am by NewYorkIslander (+33)
Beautiful Suede Shoes in size 9.5 D US Sizing.Carmina x Epaulet Double Monk Strap8.5UK Inca LastGently worn in great shape!$299.99 shipped Conus>>>Drop to $249.99 - Intl pays cost on shipping.Alden...
Handmade Trousers W33.5" L30.5" plus 2 inch cuffs - Handmade by Franco Ercoles (Plus Panta Plaid and some HF and Mabitex Cords as well as a pair of Mabitex Moleskins)
Posted 2/15/14 at 2:34pm by NewYorkIslander (+33)
Completely handmade in Brooklyn trousers made by Franco Ercoles. All (except for the bright blue cord) have 2" cuffs and are 33.5" in the waist and 30.5 inches in length. The Blue Cords have an...
Winter Trouser Cleanout 32-33x31 - Panta, Mabitex, Incotex, Hickey Freeman
Posted 1/26/14 at 7:22am by NewYorkIslander (+33)
6 pair of Epaulet Tweed and Flannel Walts. [[SPOILER]] All size 33, hemmed to a 30.5-31" inseam with 2 inch cuffs (can be let down at least 3.5 inches)$165 each.Panta Coffee Brown Wool size...
WANTED - Experienced Necktie Makers/Seamstresses/Tailors
Posted 4/13/13 at 2:12pm by NewYorkIslander (+33)
Yellow Hook Necktie Co. is currently expanding and looking to hire experienced neckwear makers who can make a tie from scratch. We would provide all materials needed and pay competitively. We...
Massive Football (Soccer) Shirt Clearance M-XL/XXL
Posted 8/21/12 at 6:38am by NewYorkIslander (+33)
Guys, I'm clearing out a whole mess of football shirts I collected when I was younger. Some of the Football League shirts are match worn,a Michael Owen WC '98 shirt, and two Russian match worn...
Trader Reputation: (+33) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1141 Active Users (155 Members and 986 Guests)
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 7 minutes ago
- › MILER Menswear - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 17 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 18 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 28 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 33 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 40 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 43 minutes ago
- › The Ted Cruz Thread 49 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding