Ercoles Bespoke Jackets/Suits 39-40S/R and a 40S Epaulet x Southwick Suit
Posted 7/3/16 at 9:56am by NewYorkIslander (+33)
Up are a bunch of my Ercoles Sport Coats and Suits. For Reference, I'm 5'9" tall and weight approximately 165-170 lbs. Measurements also provided. All handmade right here in the Brooklyn...
Bumped: 1 week, 6 days ago
Handmade Trousers W33.5" L30.5" plus 2 inch cuffs - Handmade by Franco Ercoles (Plus Panta Plaid and some HF and Mabitex Cords as well as a pair of Mabitex Moleskins)
Posted 2/15/14 at 2:34pm by NewYorkIslander (+33)
Completely handmade in Brooklyn trousers made by Franco Ercoles. All (except for the bright blue cord) have 2" cuffs and are 33.5" in the waist and 30.5 inches in length. The Blue Cords have an...
Winter Trouser Cleanout 32-33x31 - Panta, Mabitex, Incotex, Hickey Freeman
Posted 1/26/14 at 7:22am by NewYorkIslander (+33)
6 pair of Epaulet Tweed and Flannel Walts. [[SPOILER]] All size 33, hemmed to a 30.5-31" inseam with 2 inch cuffs (can be let down at least 3.5 inches)$165 each.Panta Coffee Brown Wool size...
WANTED - Experienced Necktie Makers/Seamstresses/Tailors
Posted 4/13/13 at 2:12pm by NewYorkIslander (+33)
Yellow Hook Necktie Co. is currently expanding and looking to hire experienced neckwear makers who can make a tie from scratch. We would provide all materials needed and pay competitively. We...
Massive Football (Soccer) Shirt Clearance M-XL/XXL
Posted 8/21/12 at 6:38am by NewYorkIslander (+33)
Guys, I'm clearing out a whole mess of football shirts I collected when I was younger. Some of the Football League shirts are match worn,a Michael Owen WC '98 shirt, and two Russian match worn...
Trader Reputation: (+33) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 874 Active Users (156 Members and 718 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 5 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 8 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 10 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 11 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 12 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 15 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 24 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 25 minutes ago
- › Anybody have Oxfords or Derbies from Santalum? 25 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding