SUEDE SHOES 9.5US (Carmina x Epaulet Doublemonk and Alden Modified Last Cap Toe)
Posted 8/4/15 at 9:03am by NewYorkIslander (+33)
Beautiful Suede Shoes in size 9.5 D US Sizing.Carmina x Epaulet Double Monk Strap8.5UK Inca LastGently worn in great shape!$299.99 shipped Conus>>>Drop to $249.99 - Intl pays cost on shipping.Alden...
Bumped: 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Handmade Trousers W33.5" L30.5" plus 2 inch cuffs - Handmade by Franco Ercoles (Plus Panta Plaid and some HF and Mabitex Cords as well as a pair of Mabitex Moleskins)
Posted 2/15/14 at 2:34pm by NewYorkIslander (+33)
Completely handmade in Brooklyn trousers made by Franco Ercoles. All (except for the bright blue cord) have 2" cuffs and are 33.5" in the waist and 30.5 inches in length. The Blue Cords have an...
Winter Trouser Cleanout 32-33x31 - Panta, Mabitex, Incotex, Hickey Freeman
Posted 1/26/14 at 7:22am by NewYorkIslander (+33)
6 pair of Epaulet Tweed and Flannel Walts. [[SPOILER]] All size 33, hemmed to a 30.5-31" inseam with 2 inch cuffs (can be let down at least 3.5 inches)$165 each.Panta Coffee Brown Wool size...
WANTED - Experienced Necktie Makers/Seamstresses/Tailors
Posted 4/13/13 at 2:12pm by NewYorkIslander (+33)
Yellow Hook Necktie Co. is currently expanding and looking to hire experienced neckwear makers who can make a tie from scratch. We would provide all materials needed and pay competitively. We...
Massive Football (Soccer) Shirt Clearance M-XL/XXL
Posted 8/21/12 at 6:38am by NewYorkIslander (+33)
Guys, I'm clearing out a whole mess of football shirts I collected when I was younger. Some of the Football League shirts are match worn,a Michael Owen WC '98 shirt, and two Russian match worn...
Trader Reputation: (+33) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 973 Active Users (107 Members and 866 Guests)
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 11 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 15 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 16 minutes ago
- › How many pairs of jeans do you own? 21 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 21 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 25 minutes ago
- › "That" Suit 27 minutes ago
- › ILCEA tannery restart 33 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 29 June 2016 - The "What the hell was I thinking"... 34 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding