Carmina Cuero Cordovan Jumper Boot by Epaulet (Forest Last 8.5 UK)
Posted 7/3/14 at 7:09am by NewYorkIslander (+30)
Fantastic pair of cordovan jumper boots made expressly for Epaulet and designed by Mike in conjunction with Carmina. Boots are in great shape with some wear to the leather soles, but have tons of...
Bumped: 4 days, 23 hours ago
High End Neckwear Clearout - Drakes, Marinella, Zegna, Panta, Vanda
Posted 2/9/14 at 7:39am by NewYorkIslander (+30)
All great pieces here from some of the world's finest manufacturers. Left to right: Church's Coffee Wool $65.00 Cashmere Drakes $85.00 Marinella (tags cut) $65.00SOLD Drakes Chocolate...
Handmade Trousers W33.5" L30.5" plus 2 inch cuffs - Handmade by Franco Ercoles (Plus Panta Plaid and some HF and Mabitex Cords as well as a pair of Mabitex Moleskins)
Posted 2/15/14 at 2:34pm by NewYorkIslander (+30)
Completely handmade in Brooklyn trousers made by Franco Ercoles. All (except for the bright blue cord) have 2" cuffs and are 33.5" in the waist and 30.5 inches in length. The Blue Cords have an...
Winter Trouser Cleanout 32-33x31 - Panta, Mabitex, Incotex, Hickey Freeman
Posted 1/26/14 at 7:22am by NewYorkIslander (+30)
6 pair of Epaulet Tweed and Flannel Walts. [[SPOILER]] All size 33, hemmed to a 30.5-31" inseam with 2 inch cuffs (can be let down at least 3.5 inches)$165 each.Panta Coffee Brown Wool size...
WANTED - Experienced Necktie Makers/Seamstresses/Tailors
Posted 4/13/13 at 2:12pm by NewYorkIslander (+30)
Yellow Hook Necktie Co. is currently expanding and looking to hire experienced neckwear makers who can make a tie from scratch. We would provide all materials needed and pay competitively. We...
Massive Football (Soccer) Shirt Clearance M-XL/XXL
Posted 8/21/12 at 6:38am by NewYorkIslander (+30)
Guys, I'm clearing out a whole mess of football shirts I collected when I was younger. Some of the Football League shirts are match worn,a Michael Owen WC '98 shirt, and two Russian match worn...
W&H TigerFleece Hoodie Grey Size M for L (any color aside black)
Posted 1/22/12 at 7:49am by NewYorkIslander (+30)
Looking for the same or similar in the next size up. Also interested in a W&H Grey Crewneck as well.
Trader Reputation: (+30) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1534 Active Users (438 Members and 1096 Guests)
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 17 seconds ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 1 minute ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 2 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Herring Shoes - Experiences? 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 7 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)