SUEDE SHOES 9.5US (Carmina x Epaulet Doublemonk and Alden Modified Last Cap Toe)
Posted 8/4/15 at 9:03am by NewYorkIslander (+33)
Beautiful Suede Shoes in size 9.5 D US Sizing.Carmina x Epaulet Double Monk Strap8.5UK Inca LastGently worn in great shape!$299.99 shipped Conus>>>Drop to $249.99 - Intl pays cost on shipping.Alden...
Bumped: 6 days, 3 hours ago
Handmade Trousers W33.5" L30.5" plus 2 inch cuffs - Handmade by Franco Ercoles (Plus Panta Plaid and some HF and Mabitex Cords as well as a pair of Mabitex Moleskins)
Posted 2/15/14 at 2:34pm by NewYorkIslander (+33)
Completely handmade in Brooklyn trousers made by Franco Ercoles. All (except for the bright blue cord) have 2" cuffs and are 33.5" in the waist and 30.5 inches in length. The Blue Cords have an...
Winter Trouser Cleanout 32-33x31 - Panta, Mabitex, Incotex, Hickey Freeman
Posted 1/26/14 at 7:22am by NewYorkIslander (+33)
6 pair of Epaulet Tweed and Flannel Walts. [[SPOILER]] All size 33, hemmed to a 30.5-31" inseam with 2 inch cuffs (can be let down at least 3.5 inches)$165 each.Panta Coffee Brown Wool size...
WANTED - Experienced Necktie Makers/Seamstresses/Tailors
Posted 4/13/13 at 2:12pm by NewYorkIslander (+33)
Yellow Hook Necktie Co. is currently expanding and looking to hire experienced neckwear makers who can make a tie from scratch. We would provide all materials needed and pay competitively. We...
Massive Football (Soccer) Shirt Clearance M-XL/XXL
Posted 8/21/12 at 6:38am by NewYorkIslander (+33)
Guys, I'm clearing out a whole mess of football shirts I collected when I was younger. Some of the Football League shirts are match worn,a Michael Owen WC '98 shirt, and two Russian match worn...
Trader Reputation: (+33) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1681 Active Users (325 Members and 1356 Guests)
- › A Plea for Help - Wardrobe Creation 49 seconds ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 2 minutes ago
- › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Bespoke Grenadine ties. Who's the best? 5 minutes ago
- › Indochino suits? 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Identify This Versace Jacket 7 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 8 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015