Beautiful Italian 100% cotton Chambray shirting fabric
Posted 6/13/15 at 1:31pm by edmorel (+37)
Have some really nice chambray fabric for sale, 100% cotton, 60 inch width. Its a beautiful medium light blue with white streaks. Fabric is soft to the touch, its finished to make up a great dress...
Bumped: 1 week ago
NWT Esemplare Orange jacket. Tagged Large but fits medium
Posted 4/1/15 at 5:21pm by edmorel (+37)
New with tags Esemplare Orange jacket. Tagged Large but fits medium.
Trader Reputation: (+37) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1571 Active Users (346 Members and 1225 Guests)
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 50 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 5 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 6 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 6 minutes ago
- › Chitaka Magic Wallet | Magic Wallet Shop (Spells) call +27734441722 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Shoe style for big feet 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015