Blundstone 500 Stout Brown leather boots, size 9 (fits like US size 10) - barely worn
Posted 5/25/15 at 12:20pm by Trapp (+15)
Blundstone Stout Brown leather boots Model 500 - soft toe (not steel toe) tag size 9 (fits like US size 10) Excellent condition Very gently worn and not even close to being broken in, just some...
Barbour 'Classic Beaufort' Wax Cotton jacket / coat - made in England
Posted 5/25/15 at 12:12pm by Trapp (+15)
Barbour 'Classic Beaufort' Wax Cotton jacket color: Sage / Olive Made in England This Beaufort is in excellent condition & clean inside and out with no holes, no stains, no smells, no issues. The...
Oak Street Boot Makers Camp Boot in Horween Chromexcel leather - 11d
Posted 5/16/15 at 10:00pm by Trapp (+15)
Oak Street Boot Makers Classic Camp Boot Brown Horween Chromexcel leather Tag size 11d Made in USA Good condition. The boots were worn off and on for approximately a year as part of a healthy shoe...
Bumped: 1 day, 21 hours ago
Apolis waxed french work jacket - made in USA - Med
Posted 5/17/15 at 7:26am by Trapp (+15)
Apolis waxed french work jacket in blue Size - medium made in USA Very good condition. The jacket was gently worn, the blue is as vivid as the day it hung in the shop, and there are no real flaws...
Bumped: 1 day, 21 hours ago
Maison Martin Margiela classic captoe oxfords, made in Italy, size 42 (fits ~10D)
Posted 2/7/15 at 11:42am by Trapp (+15)
Maison Martin Margiela captoe balmoral oxfords Made in Italy size 42 (fits like a10D) Very good to excellent condition all around. MMM made this model in several leather types and this is one of...
Bumped: 3 days, 22 hours ago
Red Wing 9013 Beckman Boots, chestnut featherstone leather, size 8.5D
Posted 5/5/15 at 6:53pm by Trapp (+15)
Red Wing 9013 Beckman Boots Chestnut (light brown or tan) Featherstone leather Tag size 8.5d (most guys size down a half size from normal shoe size) Made in USA Very good to excellent condition....
Bumped: 4 days ago
(NWOT) N.I.C.E. Collective "Nightcrawler" Moleskin coat / jacket, made in USA - L
Posted 4/11/15 at 5:27am by Trapp (+15)
N.I.C.E. Collective "Nightcrawler" Moleskin coat / jacket Tag size: Large Color: Olive Made in USA Condition: New without tags This is a well-constructed moleskin jacket with a great cut and...
Bumped: 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Trader Reputation: (+15) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1770 Active Users (426 Members and 1344 Guests)
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 1 second ago
- › shirt shrinkage 18 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 22 seconds ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 58 seconds ago
- › Leather Quality and Properties 1 minute ago
- › A morning at Horween Leather Company. 3 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 6 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan