Tanner Goods USA slender natural leather belt, nickle buckle, USA Made, barely used
Posted 6/27/16 at 2:04pm by Trapp (+16)
Tanner Goods Skinny Natural leather belt Nickle buckle tag size 30 The belt is the slim version and is an inch wide. It's made of a thick vegetable tanned leather (see photos with penny on end for...
Oak Street Bootmakers Brown Camp Boot in Horween Chromexcel leather - size 9.5D
Posted 5/7/16 at 2:22pm by Trapp (+16)
Oak Street Bootmakers Brown Camp Boot Horween Chromexcel leather Tag size: 9 1/2 D Handcrafted in the USA Excellent condition as seen in photos. The boots have been worn 6-8 times. They are very...
Bumped: 5 days, 4 hours ago
Red Wing Moc-Toe Leather Heritage Boots, #8131 - tag 9.5d
Posted 6/4/16 at 8:58am by Trapp (+16)
Red Wing Leather Heritage Boots Model #8131 Made in USA - tag size 9.5D Very good condition, rarely used. The leather is soft, thick, clean, and high quality. The boots are clean inside and out....
Bumped: 5 days, 4 hours ago
Red Wing 9011 Beckman Boots - tag 9.5D - excellent
Posted 6/9/16 at 2:28pm by Trapp (+16)
Red Wing 9011 Beckman Boots - tag 9.5D - excellent The boots have been worn about 7-8 times in an urban setting and were never hiked in. They look terrific with no nicks or scratches and the...
Bumped: 6 days, 5 hours ago
Wolverine 1000 mile boots in black leather, tag size 8.5, made in USA
Posted 6/23/16 at 5:57pm by Trapp (+16)
Wolverine 1000 mile boots Made in black chromexcel leather from the Horween Tannery in Chicago tag size 8.5d Made in USA $115 Very good condition. The boots were worn in an urban setting about 15...
Trader Reputation: (+16) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1267 Active Users (238 Members and 1029 Guests)
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 55 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 4 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 9 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 12 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 13 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding